Where is the Army Base Located in GTA 5?

• Level   9

Where is the Army Base Located in GTA 5? I dunno where the army base is the map is so huge and I wanna get myself a tank.

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   5

I want to know too.

• Level   5

Halfway up on the West part of the Map. Just follow the highway that looks like PCH and go north. You'll see it on your right a little ways up.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   2

It's almost directly west of the airfield that Franklin uses, along the west coast that big open area, you should have a map of the city in your game case.

• Level   9

@LostKauz @nibua17 thanks for directions I'm heading there now.

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   9

Just a warning though, they get pretty upset when you crash their gates and there's no "quick" get away for miles in either direction. Taking Helos, Jets, not so bad. Trying to drive away, good luck.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   9

Even if I drive away in a tank?

• Level   9

IntenseJames

Even if I drive away in a tank?

The Military is probably going to respond with their own. A bunch of tanks vs one tank.

• Level   2

Yep, I tried stealing a tank my first time at the base, I made it back to the highway before my tank caught fire and exploded, second attempt I stole a helicopter...I got shot down before I even got out of the base

• Level   9

@LostKauz @nibua17 thanks for the heads up.

• Level   8

If you head into the base from the highway route, take the first right and head for the radio tower with the green doors.

After you ascend the staircase, there'll be a minigun at the top for you to grab. 

'iAsh-HD' on PS4 & Vita

• Level   9

Thanks man It will save my life in there I already died twice in there lol it's really hard to get out of the army base with a tank.