Minor Turbulence might be the worst mission ever created.

• Level   5

The one where you have to fly the duster into the cargo plane. I kept thinking I was doing someone wrong so I went on a couple youtube videos. Seems if you're even and close enough a cutscene will play and your into the plane. I fly right up against the damn ramp and my plane just explodes against the cargo plane. It's getting super annoying. Anyone have any tips at all?

• Level   8

Yea this mission was pretty annoying it took me about five try's to get it. I originally thought you had land inside the plane but it turns out the opening is not big enough for the plane you just need to get close enough to the hole and the cut- scene should start. Try using the B button to zoom in on the opening as you make your approach it helped me a lot.

All Hail Microsoft!

• Level   5

Thanks, I got it. Probably took me a dozen tries. The first few tries I thought you had to get right inside too then I watched the youtube videos. I few my plane about the same area they did in the video to trigger the cut scene 3-4 times and just randomly got it. Really enjoying the game but that mission was awful.

• Level   5

Yeah, it was annoying to say the least. The entrance into the cargo plane can be done by simply taking a slow a accurate approach (100 Level Flying will help). It was even worse afterwards when you get "attacked". I was thinking to myself, what am I supposed to do?! Needless to say, flying low into the city is not the correct method...

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   8

Just a heads up there is another mission after that one I am not gonna say what it is or when but it makes this one seem like a cake walk :) lol

All Hail Microsoft!

• Level   7

i am Haunted by the RC Plane Mission lol

• Level   5

I hated that mission. It's one of those dang mall kiosk $30 toys

• Level   8

Hmmm, well I got it on the first try. It seemed pretty self explanatory to me, if you heard what trevor and Rob were talking about before you got to the cargo plane.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   7

best bet is to build up that flying skill... but, the cut scenes during these "harder" missions really DO save the day you just have to be in the perfect position for them to trigger. the flying is always the worst but it sure is fun once you get the hang of it.

• Level   8

Dre G Writer

Hmmm, well I got it on the first try. It seemed pretty self explanatory to me, if you heard what trevor and Rob were talking about before you got to the cargo plane.

Yea it was completely self explanatory fly the smaller plane into the back of the bigger plane but that's not the issue the OP was having. being self explanatory doesn't mean that it's easy. For one thing the flying in this game is pretty crappy to begin with since the slightest gust of wind will knock you of course and during this mission there happens to be a storm plus you are extremely high where the winds are even stronger making it more difficult.......... oh yea and you have to dodge the rockets that are being fired at you yep your right this is was a super easy mission

All Hail Microsoft!

• Level   7

is that sarcasm or are you being serious about it being a super easy mission?

• Level   8

There may have been a bit of sarcasm  in there :) 

All Hail Microsoft!

• Level   3

Yeah i nabbed it first try.TRevor makes it pretty obvious. Only flying mission that sucks comes way later and involes a heli. I passed in one go, but without talking to my tv like a sailor.

• Level   5

Yeah, I will never re try that mission, ever.

The Bond That Was Not To Be Done, Give Me The Power To See It Undone, And Turn Back Time To Whence It Was Began.

• Level   5

Believe it or not I got it on the first attempt. Luck?