How can I rob an Armored Truck without alerting the cops?

• Level   9

How can I rob an Armored Truck without alerting the cops? This is my idea to steal a tow truck and follow an armored truck to a street light when the light turns red i'll pull up behind him and start towing him to an area in the middle of nowhere and shot both of the guards with my silent pistol then I would blow up the truck and shot the locks off of the doors in the back of the truck then steal the cash.But I dunno if the tow truck can handle the weight of the armored truck to tow it?

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   5

Well if you got the large tow truck that was used in a heist mission I would think it could pull it. But they have a radio. Cops will know .

• Level   7

I imagine you'd be able to tow it, but honestly that seems like more work than just outrunning the cops.

Under pressure. I know I could do better. This will work for now.

• Level   8

the stealth gameplay seems to be fairly lacking in this game. there don't seem to be many instances outside specific missions where you can kill without being discovered almost immediately. i would love to be able to take both guards out in quick succession and leave with the money before the police are alerted, but i don't think the game was built for that...maybe in the next gta? or could this be a patch?

• Level   8

Yeah... I really don't know why they added stealth if it doesn't even work.

Several times I was able to sneak behind the guard with the money case while being out of sight of the other guard and either knock him out in stealth mode or shot him with a silencer and I would instantly get a wanted level as well as the guard on the other side of the truck that had no line of sight on me being alerted.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   2

I  steal them and just drive off and hide and park it in an ally till the wanted level goes away then I blow the back off with sticky bomb.  You only get  about $5,000 a heist so really not worth the effort hen there is easier and faster ways to make more money

• Level   5

Crusher X303

Yeah... I really don't know why they added stealth if it doesn't even work.

Several times I was able to sneak behind the guard with the money case while being out of sight of the other guard and either knock him out in stealth mode or shot him with a silencer and I would instantly get a wanted level as well as the guard on the other side of the truck that had no line of sight on me being alerted.

would you happen to know, as far as weapon attachments...would you able to attach and take it off? or if you already have added an attachment it is already permanent?

• Level   5

if you add an attachment and it stays permanent, i would say the only attachment that i would favour would be the Extended Magazine. as i like my guns to make that "Bang" sound :P

• Level   8

You can take attachments off when you are at ammu-nation.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   5

Crusher X303

You can take attachments off when you are at ammu-nation.

ah yes, good to know...thanks :P

• Level   9

I just wanna steal a lot of cash without cops on me.How much cash are in these armored trucks anyways 5,000$,10,000$?

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   8

if you bought the dock, you can get the sub and collect all the nuclear waste, which will net you a nice little profit. and then you can do a certain thing that might earn you even more...go to the gta wiki on ign...

• Level   5

I've gotten between $4,000 - $8,000 a truck. If you take out the guards fairly quick and get the doors open fast then shoot to an alley way you should be fine.

• Level   9

How much is it to buy the docks?

• Level   2

if u can shoot out the back doors with just a couple of shots and a silenced weapon. you should b able to pick up the loot without anyone noticing, except the drivers. but you should b able to get in and out of the armored truck heist within seconds