Best place to get eaten by sharks

• Level   8

Anyone found a place where its easy to get eaten by a shark for the achievement 'Out of your Depth'?

• Level   8

SEAWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Level   9

In the sea. Honestly, I only notice them further out and never a specific area for them.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   8

Ruthless Tenjin

In the sea. Honestly, I only notice them further out and never a specific area for them.

Think I'm going to wait until I get some dive gear because they are too deep down and I drown.

• Level   8

along the edge of the map? seems like they kinda act like natural boundaries. but just boating around in the deep waters should produce a shark in time. i never had any trouble finding sharks, they seem pretty common for me.

• Level   4

xCHEMISTx

Anyone found a place where its easy to get eaten by a shark for the achievement 'Out of your Depth'?

Grab a jet ski near the pier and head out to sea. Look for a red dot to appear on your map. It may take a few minutes. Just continue to head further out and drive around a bit. They pop up at random.

Combat Knives=Tactical Hugs!

• Level   4

I haven't seen a shark yet but haven't looked for one either. So they're only further out then? Nobody's seen one closer to land? Anybody seen one eat an NPC? Anybody seen one during a triathlon? That would be fun.

• Level   4

I've only found one so far... the one that ate me. I used the method I posted above to earn the achievment.

Combat Knives=Tactical Hugs!

• Level   9

Triathlons stay closer inland than out in the open water, so sharks won't appear. As stated above, they seem to act more along the lines of a boundary defense as well as making the waters not completely safe. I notice that getting something fast tends to bring out a few to chase you for a bit, though only further out from land.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   8

Yea I just got the achievement then. If you just jet ski out in the deep water they come when you go too far off the map.

• Level   4

I took the blimp to clear the map but it ran out of fuel near the north west corner and my chute failed on the way down. A Great white started circling me as I swam towards the coast.....

• Level   4

The darkest blue out of all the blues on the sat-nav/radar.

-

Just got a boat and drive around looking for red blips on your radar

• Level   7

Hmm sounds intresting i'll do it

These My Friends Are The Last Days Of Gaming

• Level   M

Mobile Post:  look up scuba gear on youtube and look for aka scratch vids.  He shows duing this vid how/ where to get eaten.  Wish I could link but I am on phone.  He tries to punch the shark...really funny anyway.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler

• Level   5

Lol, never thought the day would come where people ask where to be eaten by sharks. WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?

The Bond That Was Not To Be Done, Give Me The Power To See It Undone, And Turn Back Time To Whence It Was Began.