BF DUNE BUGGY online location??

• Level   3

has anyone found this buggy online yet?? im trying to get.. searched everywhere.. easy to find single but impossible to get online...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130923213339/gtawiki/images/f/f3/BF_Dune_Buggy_Front.jpg

• Level   1

I've also tried looking for it, can find the BF injection but not the BF dune buggy.

• Level   4

omg its at the hanger where trevor runs guns and drugs

• Level   8

SlappyMcGuiness
    omg its at the hanger where trevor runs guns and drugs

Think he means online not story mode.

• Level   5

I would look around Sandy Shores. I want to say I saw one parked in the trailer park one time online, but not positive. I've been searching for the rat loader myself.

Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.

• Level   7

I haven't seen this online yet at all! maybe its a buy only?

• Level   4

The random traffic seems to like to "theme" things, or clump together.

I was looking for a Sandking XL for 2 hours last night in sandy shores, didn't find a single one, no joke. And it's not that rare.

Then i logged on this morning and bam, every car in sight was a Sandking XL lol.

• Level   3

i got the rat-loader.. found it in sandy shores.. wicked truck... still looking for the buggy..

has anyone seen it yet?? i hope its onilne...

• Level   1

I did a mission for Trevor that required you to get in the dune buggy. When the mission ended I was still I'm it. Itried to put it onin my garage but it didn't let me. But now there's a glitch to store any vehicle. If any one comes across this mission let

e know I want this car so bad.

• Level   8

I see them on a regular basis out in the desert.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   9

I have never seen one online.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   9

I heard it can be found in one of Trevor's missions. You need to save it in your garage WHILE ON THE MISSION or else it will disappear.

• Level   5

I saw some one pull out of LSC with one. I just wand it for off-road races. I have a custom sanchez but every one runs Buggys now so that's suicide.