Can't find the crates in gang attacks

• Level   5

Does anyone know where to find the crates supposedly dropped after you finish a gang attack?  I finished 2 and wandered around the area forever, but couldnt find the crate drop that the guy on the phone said would be my payment.

• Level   5

I've had this problem too. Might be another bug.

• Level   3

There's only one where I couldn't find a crate. It'll be a long wooden crate somewhere on the ground, walking close to it should give you some cash and ammo. Sometimes in the firefight it'll get broken open by bullets and explosions, but the cash and ammo should remain.

• Level   5

they arn't in crates, you just have to look around the area where you cleared the gang area....mostly in the middle at most but will be likely in the area

• Level   5

dismiss my "they are in the middle" thing, will mostly be in the area

• Level   5

Must be something wrong, I finished 4 now and walked around forever searching.  They should put a marker on it.  Dont think it is fun to wander around for ever.  Dont think I will bother with any more of those.

• Level   5

They seem to disappear after you complete the attack. I think you have to smash them before you kill the last enemy.

Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.

• Level   5

Are they green ammo crates? If so I think CamaroGuy is right. I saw one of those and figured I'd kill every one first so I don't get head-shoted by an NPC while opening it. But when I went back to where I saw it, it was gone.

• Level   5

I now found a few, still dont find them in every gang attack.  Though when I finally started finding them it wasnt worth it.  $500 and a health kit or an ak47 that I already unlocked.  Found a machine gun once.  Guess it is luck of the draw, but so far I havent found anything that is worth searching these out.  Okay if you want to shoot some npcs and stumble across one.  

Now if I can just find a darn armored truck.

• Level   5

How do you do this stopping gang attack thring?

ŦŎķ€ ĂŋĐ ŤũΜβĽ€ I’m a monster, Everyday is Halloween
    • Level   8

Gotta be lvl...19?-20?ish.

Then you'll come across large red circles in freeplay when you're close enough. Don't worry you'll see them, if you haven't you're not at level yet.

• Level   5

Cool thanks I think I'm 18

ŦŎķ€ ĂŋĐ ŤũΜβĽ€ I’m a monster, Everyday is Halloween