What's the point of JP???

• Level   8

What is it???

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   8

i know it's job points by the way, but what is it for.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   5

Maybe is for when the Heists gets released.

• Level   5

Juggling pistols

ŦŎķ€ ĂŋĐ ŤũΜβĽ€ I’m a monster, Everyday is Halloween
    • Level   7

Rockstar hasn't announced what it's for just yet.

Lots of people know that it's Job Points and that you see how many mission a other user has played when in a free roam.

That's pretty much all you can do with it for now, but I'm sure Rockstar is going to use them in future DLC.

Huge Xbox LIVE fan and former Community Ambassador

Always open for questions

• Level   5

I think it's uses will be to get better crew members for heists you know like a better hacker, gunmen, driver. Now that would be cool you can pick what crew member to roll with.

• Level   5

doesn't it reset when you leave a lobby? or at least back out of the online mode?

• Level   7

@G3NESYS,

That's right. It resets. I'm not sure what they want with these JP but I'm sure it has a reason to be in the game.

Huge Xbox LIVE fan and former Community Ambassador

Always open for questions

• Level   5

I've found it particularly useful when inviting players on missions. I've found those with accumulated JP per session are far more likely to join.

• Level   7

JP points act as a tie breaker in matches.

Friend me on LifeInvader, follow me on Bleeter, and track me online at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wildattorney/games/gtav/career/overview#gtaonline 

• Level   8

i heard the rumor that higher your JP is, the better heists you can do. as in you can make more money doing them. just a online rumor so take it as such.

THE IMMORTAL D is currently waiting for DESTINY

• Level   5

JP, aka Job Points, allow you to get better jobs, the more points you have, the better chance at getting jobs that will pay higher. (That's how it works for my friend at least, and its the same for me)

• Level   5

idk about that, i got "No Hay Bronca" as soon as i got on yesterday, so 0 JP

• Level   3

Dovahkiin Kein, JP have nothing to do with the quality of jobs you get, that solely depends on your rank. I.E. you must be lvl 75 to receive the Rooftop Rumble mission from Martin.  

Not sure about this, but I think JP are for whenever they put heists in the multiplayer if they ever do, otherwise, I have no idea what the point of them is.

• Level   4

It's Jerking Power for when you win the match and jerk it and then throw it at the screen. The more JP the more furious the load