Question for buying a Titan online and other various vehicles.

• Level   5

I'm saving up to buy the Titan plane online, but I want to clarify before I spend 2 million that when it gets destroyed I can get a replacement (without draining my bank account hopefully). Anyone know how it works?

• Level   5

Pegasus or so, is the group that delievers everything if im right, boats, planes and helis. You have to pay them to have it brought to you though, and if it gets destroyed you probley have to just pay to get it brough back. Its a waste of money though when the Titan spawns at the airport in one of the hangars and useually spawns at the air strip that trevor owns.

• Level   5

I was kinda thinking the same thing. And there's no way to buy a Cargobob is there? Now that would be worth buying.

• Level   5

Hmm, on single player if I remember right you could get it, by the looks you can't on the online.

• Level   5

So there's no way to buy a hanger or helipad online? That's lame.

Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.

• Level   2

i own a helicopter, the way it works is i call pegasus and the will deliver my chopper to their location for a $1000 and if i crash, i just need to spend another $1000 to pick up another.  It's nice having your own chopper for missions when you can't find one any where.

• Level   8

I personally wouldn't buy one for $2 million when one spawns at the air strip in the desert (providing you've done the mission with it I think) where the gang attack is.

Fidelis ad urnam

• Level   7

You can even find a Titan at the airport, in the hanger that you can purchase in single player.

Under pressure. I know I could do better. This will work for now.

• Level   5

Not really even sure why you would want to have the titan... Kind of a boring plane in my opinion.

I have a theoretical degree in physics.

• Level   5

Out of any plane, If you could buy it, I would buy a Lazer, and out of the helicopters, well you know, Buzzard and a Annihilator.

• Level   5

JERFF FACE

Not really even sure why you would want to have the titan... Kind of a boring plane in my opinion.

It holds like 10 people. Could be fun to screw around with if you have a big crew or a lot of friends.

Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.

• Level   5

CamaroGuy96

JERFF FACE

It holds like 10 people. Could be fun to screw around with if you have a big crew or a lot of friends.

You can get the bay open and fit people and smaller vehicles back there. The vehicles seem to damage the plane though and it's dangerous. I decided there wasn't much point saving up for one considering now there are titans at the airport every time I go. I was going to get a cargobob instead since that would be very useful but it turns out you can't even get it. I ended up just buying an Adder since I don't like the idea of all that money sitting in my account for no reason.

• Level   9

I used togetthe cargobob to spawn at the airpad at a certain lvl but they have either removed it  or it no longer spawns at my current lvl

• Level   3

The Cargobob spawns at the airport on a helipad. (3 helipads in a row) Sometimes its not there an sometimes it is. You

can use the hook on the bottom and fly over cars and pick them up. It doesn't pick up moving cars or cars with players in

them. (as far as I know) Only stationary cars or cars with npcs in them. It can't pick semi trucks, tanks (as far as I know),

boats, planes, or other helicopters. Because it has 2 rotors instead of 1, the helicopter won't fall to the ground like a brick if

1 of the rotors breaks.

• Level   5

Unfortunately once you pass a certain level the cargobob stops spawning for you.