How do I get scuba gear online?

• Level   9

Is it free?  Is there a level limit?  I really want to go diving!

• Level   8

I dont think you can just get one. In the upper left hand corner of the map in that little town is a dock. Using Michael go to the dock and there is a random event (?). Its an old lady. She will give you a boat and a diving suit. I wont ruin it fr you but I will say once your done with her dirty work you will be able to use the diving suit to investigate under water wreckage for treasure and money. So its worth it. Happy hunting and watch out for the sharks (im not kidding).

• Level   9

thank you.  I've read that they will sporadically spawn at the south docks.  I'll be chilling there for a while.

• Level   8

I just got done with that particular Strangers and Freaks mission and was going to post about what a huge letdown it was after spending about an hour on it.

Old man Jack gonna tell you a story gonna tell you a story right now...Olllll man Jack gonna tell you a story 'bout the time they put down the cow...
    • Level   9

If you can find a Nagasaki Dinghy and drive it, when you jump out you will automatically have on diving gear. No matter how far into the story missions you are. Have not really been out in the water yet Online but I would assume the dinghy is the same way.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   5

I called in Merryweather for a boat pickup online and they came in a dinghy, we killed the driver, got in the boat then tried diving into the water and we didn't get gear. I don't know how else to get a dinghy, and that's the only way I can imagine getting scuba gear.

• Level   9

ToughCoffee99

I called in Merryweather for a boat pickup online and they came in a dinghy, we killed the driver, got in the boat then tried diving into the water and we didn't get gear. I don't know how else to get a dinghy, and that's the only way I can imagine getting scuba gear.

ahh that sucks. I know it works in single player though.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   5

Tried everything i can think of to get in scuba gear online,nothing worked.BUT,i did manage to find a submersible,i can't remember exactly where but it was somewhere along the north west coast of the map,beside a wooden jetty.

• Level   5

You don't get scuba gear online, but apparently if you max out lung capacity it pretty much acts like stamina in bicycle races, that it won't ever go down. Could be wrong but worth trying it.

• Level   2

bummer

When you are Chuck Norris, anything + anything = 1. One roundhouse kick to the face