Using glitches online results in GTA ONLINE banning

• Level   8

There are some Online glitches that some are taking advantage of to get ahead. I'm not talking about farming missions. That aint glitching. We're talking about using the game to make it do things the devs didn't intend. And Rockstar is banning those who are caught using them, and even possible XBOX live banning.

So if you run across any GTA ONLINE GLITCHES, DON'T DO THEM!

ARTICLE ABOUT ROCKSTAR BANNINGS

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   5

Wow just wow! I am glad to hear they are banning the people who are doing this but with the recent hot fix's and updates this game is quickly becoming a pay to win game. If they continue to go this way I will trade this game in and never look back.

• Level   5

Umm. I could care less. Doesn't affect my game if they have more money.

• Level   5

How is it becoming a "pay to win" game? Anyone that purchase GTA$ only takes away grinding for money and shortening the life of the game for them selves. They don't get any unfair advantage for buying GTA$. They even have to level up their character to unlock stuff to buy.

-

So yeah, how is this "quickly becoming a pay to win game"?

• Level   7

Good. Rockstar did poorly on dealing with players that exploited the game through bugs and glitches in RDR. Great to see they're taking action in GTA Online now.

Groovy.

• Level   5

Also you just can't buy your way to the top. You must meet requirements.

• Level   5

I did say becoming not that it is.

• Level   5

And I asked how is it becoming that?

• Level   9

This is what they should have done from the beginning. Good job, R*.

• Level   5

More along the lines, I'd ban the people who exploited it for 10 million+. Over people who exploited it for like 10k. In reality that's R* though, but I won't see it lasting long. I can already see that mod community coming right around the corner. It will be fun while it last.

• Level   9

^Have a little more faith, will you? R* won't give GTA: O over to the modders that easily! Give it at least a couple of years before the modders ruin GTA: O.

Would love to do a modder-only version of THE PURGE!

• Level   5

Heh, I'll wait and see. Although half of those people getting banned are possibly like: W/e, got it on PS3/Xbox 360, can go play it there, or: W/e, PS4 and Xbox One come out next month.

• Level   9

If it makes them leave GTA: O, it's a good thing.

• Level   4

I love this game, but mine glitches enough without my help. R* needs to focus on fixing their own mess. Beta testing has become the 1st month after full release.

Combat Knives=Tactical Hugs!

• Level   4

I assume this is about repeatedly selling your car to make some obscene amount of money extremely quickly.

I'm glad to see people being banned for this... someone tried to convince me to do it yesterday and all I had to say was that I hope they get banned/reset.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.