If I buy a tank for 3,000,000$ where can I store it in GTA 5 SP?

• Level   9

If I buy a tank for 3,000,000$ where can I store it in GTA 5 SP? I wanna know before buying it cause I don't wanna spend 3,000,000$ and not keep it.I was wondering if anyone purchased it or stole one and stored it somewhere so you can tell me where I can store it.I'm guessing the strip club or the grove street garage but I can be wrong?

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   8

Believe you have to call it in on cell phone.

BF3 lacks replay value.  Disc of 9 maps got lame fast.

• Level   9

Like the blimp? But are you 100% sure?

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   8

Not 100% sure since I mainly game for online multiplayer.  Never got around to $3M for story so not 100% sure.  But online the big toys are call ins.  Also they don't bring them right to you either online.  You have to travel to where they drop them off online.  So if your playing with random's they probably can steal them if they get there first.

• Level   5

In sp your tank is stored in your hangar at the airport.

• Level   7

Buy a cheaper car from online, destroy it then call pegasus ti see if it will send another before dropping 3mil.

• Level   9

Ok.... but I don't think GTA 5 SP and MP works the same for getting vehicles? But I can be wrong since I am not sure what to do with big vehicles since I never got one besides the blimp.

• Level   7

Disregard I didn't notice SP, sorry.

• Level   9

I can buy a hanger at the airport in SP how much does that cost exactly?

• Level   8

Never mind I forgot about the commercial properties on story mode.  My bad.

• Level   9

Which commercial properties can I store my tank in SP exactly?

• Level   5

Can't remember exactly,1.3mil maybe for franklin and michael .As trevor you already have a hangar in the desert.As far as i know the tank can only be stored in the hangars.

• Level   9

Trevor has the airstrip but I can store a tank in there? Like your 100% sure?

• Level   5

Lol,not 100% been a while since i played it,but i'm fairly sure:P You press right on d pad facing your plane to switch between the vehicles stored there,tank should come up.

PS.You could always just google it

• Level   9

Odd that I can store a tank where I keep my planes that's not safe lol.So I can store tanks,planes in my hangar?.