Do You Hide In Your Apartment When There Is A Bounty On You?

• Level   6
    I sure do althought it's boring and right now I'm in my garage in one of my cars waiting over a 1k bounty,and I just had had a 3k bounty on me that waited on and collected and as soon as I did some douche that was waiting outside my apartment put a 1k bounty on me,so I joined a new session that I'm in right now in my garage.I just let my friends kill me for the bounty and they always return the favor.Yesterday I got three bounties in a row for stealing a dead npc car and a parked car like wtf.
    • Level   5

If you are going to hide out in your apt go outside real quick and put a couple sticky bombs by the front and garage door. When players come to collect the bounty blow them up.

Sark: You're very persistent, Tron!
    Tron: I'm also better than you!
    • Level   9

1K? Pffft. Why are you waiting it out?

If it was a $7000 bounty like the ones I occasionally get by the AI, then I wouldn't see a problem but a 1K?

• Level   4

just go into an invite only session and go screw around until the bounty is survived..i will do that if the bounty is 5-9k..if its 1-3k i say screw it and let em get me

• Level   8

A $1,000 bounty is hardly worth the effort and I doubt most wouldn't bother. I've been untouched several times with a 1K bounty, but as soon as it's 5K or more, they are like moths to a flame. I personally think that hiding in your apartment is cowardly and a waste of time. I would rather go outside and face the music and put my evasive skills to the test by taking them on an adventure... ooh the adrenalin rush, you can just feel it!

Fidelis ad urnam

• Level   7

I don't hide in my apartment, it's kinda pointless because I can make more money in the 48 minutes I would have to wait by doing something else. Plus, one of my favorite things in this game is getting a high bounty placed on me and making the hunters go on a epic chase all around the map.

Under pressure. I know I could do better. This will work for now.

• Level   9

@Mafivee, what if you got that 5K bounty just because you stole an AI's car? That part of the Bounty system is complete rubbish, IMO and happens a good 2 out of 3 hijack attempts, aka very frequently!

• Level   4

well since it takes a a long time to make money if i get a 9k bounty on my head i will not wait in my apt, i will go to an invite only session and go do missions or something...i havent glitched money at all, i have been making money the legit way haha thats why i only have 300k right now. i have the 400k apt so now im just racking up cash..just takes soo long lol

• Level   5

I hop on a train and gun everyone down as the try and get me. Best part is they don't spawn right next to you.. because you're moving. And you have cover :)

• Level   4

haha thats a good idea!!!...another reason ill go to invite only is because ill fill my garage with ballers or felons and go grab one and sell it so none screws with my paint job on the way there...hey anyone here who plays often add me..im sick of doing missions with people who just screw around

• Level   3

I just let the next guy gun me down so that the other randys don't feel the need to follow me around and be a pain.

"You call it motion-controlled gaming, I call it putting a corporate-controlled monitoring device in your living room."— One of Kinzie's many sayings

TURNIPS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

• Level   4

^^You are genius^^  

• Level   8

LegendOfGta

@Mafivee, what if you got that 5K bounty just because you stole an AI's car? That part of the Bounty system is complete rubbish, IMO and happens a good 2 out of 3 hijack attempts, aka very frequently!

Oh, I couldn't agree more. The exact same thing happens to me when I'm after a Baller to sell I'll get stung with a $9000 bounty, or when I have to pinch a car because my useless mechanic won't bring me my ride when I want it (I beat him to death for that next time). Another rubbish and complete joke is when you jack someone with a dump of a car and they pull out some megabucks bounty on you, seriously you can afford a $7000 bounty to be placed on me, but you drive a heap of junk. I think they should keep that bounty money and buy a new car.

Also, I don't know if it's me, but has the AI's bounty placing become more frequent than it used to be? I don't remember the AI placing that many bounties in the first few weeks of Online.

Fidelis ad urnam

• Level   5

If I put a bounty on you, and you put yourself into timeout, I consider that a bigger win than if you died.

-Clodhopper

If you say "plz" because it's easier than "please", then I'll ignore you because it's easier than responding.

• Level   7

Eh I let the random's kill me also

These My Friends Are The Last Days Of Gaming