Cheaters pool

• Level   2
    I was playing gta online with a friend the other day, when a guy joined the game with a billion bounty, thinking it was a one time thing we claimed it, then shared it, with each other. When we claimed it we thought it would just go after we logged off, so we messed about for a little while, but then I came back On and was put in a cheaters pool, i don't see why, I didn't do any modding or hacking, i just claimed a bounty, I didn't know it was a hack.
    • Level   6

That's messed up, I got hit 2 times already, I wonder if we can sue

Its not just a game

Its the life of a gamer

Am ZonE

• Level   9

I call BS! You can't just be put into the Cheater's Pool just because you have an insane amount of money. That's like the police arresting you for walking around in a $1000 suit with $5000 jewelry on and driving a $500,000 vehicle.

• Level   7

GTAO just got out of hand

These My Friends Are The Last Days Of Gaming

• Level   2

I just wanna play gta online with mates again haha, I don't see why I'm in it, I didn't hack the game, I wouldn't have a clue how to lol, 9 months of torture!

• Level   6

That's a bunch of balony with macaroni and cheese, with a side of crap no one wants to eat

Its not just a game

Its the life of a gamer

Am ZonE

• Level   2

What is?

• Level   5

I think the bad sport lobby is messed up, i remember reading somewhere that R* doesnt put ppl in the bad sport lobby for that long.  I was at 9 months and 27 days for a while, now im at 1 month even.  The game is a mess and shouldve been put of for another year before release to fix all the issues.

• Level   2

Yeah man I totally agree, if gta was like this last year, there wouldn't be so many sales, it's really annoying! If I'm in it for a month I don't mind, but when it says in the bottom corner time remaining, mines "00.00.00" so I don't really know

• Level   5

Rockstar needs to take their time with these patches instead of constantly releasing small ones.

• Level   2

Does anyone know how long it takes xbox representatives to reply on forums? starting to tik me off!

• Level   9

@Makaveli, like you can talk. You are in the Bad Sport lobby for blowing up I'm guessing your 1000th personal vehicle, right? And I'm guessing this is your 8th time now, right?

@cufcadd, why would Xbox respond? It's not their game; it is R*'s. You need to take it up with R* if anything.

• Level   2

I got told by xbox, as it the enforcement team that take it over if rockstar do not reply, before you think you know it all, stop jumping ahead you clown

• Level   9

The old defense mechanism of calling names when a person knows they are wrong and won't admit it. Charming.

"I got told by Xbox". So if Xbox said they would handle the modders on GTA: IV MP and GTA: O, would you believe them too?

• Level   2

How am i wrong? I proved to you how im right, therefore you can take it up with xbox if you like? "legend" hahahah dont make me laugh.