The Very First Thing(s) You'll do in GTA: V.

• Level   9

It seems we've let the original topic get "off-topic". Round 2 forumers!

Post what you will do when you first get GTA: V.

For me, I'm going to explore the city of Los Santos, observe any improvement to the AI, play a 1/4 of the story, and then hit up Multiplayer. You?

• Level   6

I'll do a few missions, go for a little sight seeing checking the AI with random stalking, KO''s and a few car chases then back and fully complete the story and head on over to miltiplayer.

-

That's the plan but I'll probably spend hours running up the side of hills, swimming oceans or just getting sidetracked, as you do with GTA.

• Level   9

Hopefully Rockstar stay true to their word and we, the players, can actually watch the life of an NPC unfold. I'll be doing that "detective/stakeout" style. Might even follow a cop :P

• Level   5

Uzi highway battle with 5 friends in Cheetahs!

• Level   5

I will be toying around with the Police in the game to see what they offer for Multiplayer games, and clan wise.

• Level   9

Ditto...and other things ;)

• Level   6

I loved the way in IV you could shot a car's tires and then just follow them until they killed themselves, or starting a fight and let them hit you when the cops arrive to get them arrested.  I really do hope they elaborate more on these types of things because IMO even though they didn't particularly need to be there; they made the game so much richer.

• Level   9

Since we are going back to the SA-mentality, and considering the fact that SA did what you described above, especially hitting NPC vehicles into police cars, should be in V.

GTA IV's police did help me out every now and then. Once was saving me from a Triad member (a very bloody gunfight ensued with the police) and another from a Spanish Lord holding a knife and trying to cut me (no offense intended; that really happened).

• Level   5

I'm going to find a prostitute and have a party for two. Period.

• Level   8

I ALWAYS play and beat the entire story before I do anything else.  Unlock as many achievements as I can, and then I will start playing multiplayer and check out the aspects of the city and stuff.  :)

• Level   9

^^You are going to play through the entire story first before hitting MP? The temptation will be great ;)

• Level   8

Yep, because it will make me want to play it more and more and more. :)

• Level   8

Mafivee

After the intro etc, I will take my time to explore the area to get to know it while admiring my surroundings.  That day will be a very great day indeed.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   6

Beat a hooker to death with a baseball bat.

Sit down, take a look at yourself, don't you wanna be somebody

• Level   8

zdopeheathen

Beat a hooker to death with a baseball bat.

Wow, retro. 

'iAsh-HD' on PS4 & Vita