Halo 4 LE Early Access to Specializations and War Game Pass

• Level   2

Well I see nothing wrong, you got access to them, they just happen to be locked.  At least when you hit level 50 you wont have just two to choose from but eight.

• Level   1

WolfKrugerXx

Well I see nothing wrong, you got access to them, they just happen to be locked.  At least when you hit level 50 you wont have just two to choose from but eight.

^ Exactly!

• Level   1

Actually, the standard edition buyers will also have access to specializations, all they have to do is play Halo 4 on XBL till the 20th of this month.

• Level   1

So I have to wait until the 20th.......Or am I suppose to have them right now?

• Level   5

You get access with an extra 6 as long you play before November 20th when you get level 50.

• Level   1

Should they already be displayed or do I have to hit 50 first?

• Level   5

They are already displayed they just won't let you choose them untill you're 50+. You can see them on the top section of the Spartan Hub.

• Level   1

There not..

I only see wet work and ops

• Level   1

You can only see them if you got the limited edition. I assume that the rest will be able to see them after the 20th. Nonetheless, you can only unlock them when you reach SR50.

• Level   1

Hi everyone, just some information here!

The Infinity Actual Kit includes the War Games Pass/ Season Pass and Map packs, so there's no reason to purchase it again. If you do, please call Xbox LIVE support to deal with the issue.

Maps are unlocked as you go up levels, with each of them being available at SR50. It's a long proccess, but you will be well rewarded!

Both discs have to be installed completely to avoid any gameplay issues, it's a pretty sizable download, but it will give you the best gameplay.

If you have any questions about anything dealing with the Halo 4 setup or any codes, go ahead and ask and I will try to give you the best answers!

• Level   1

War Games pass, sure, since the next 3 packs will be downloaded automatically.. Season pass? Not so sure. There are 5 Spartan Ops episodes and I'm quite sure they are just the FIRST 5.. That means there will be more to come, in DLCs I suppose.

• Level   5

Karingan
    Maps are unlocked as you go up levels, with each of them being available at SR50. It's a long proccess, but you will be well rewarded!

Both discs have to be installed completely to avoid any gameplay issues, it's a pretty sizable download, but it will give you the best gameplay.

You don't unlock maps as you level up. That is just stupid.

Also both discs don't need to be installed. My gameplay is just fine with only disc 2 installed.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   1

This is pretty much resolved but for those coming in here looking for info I'll make it as clear as possible:

* War Games pass/Season Pass: Like other games, this works like a pre-order for future content, in this case 3 map packs, you'll also get 2 helmets (Strider and Scanner, an emblem, and an emblem background)

* The Limited Edition gives you ACCESS to the 6 other specializations ONCE you reach level 50, whereas the standard edition only gives you the launch 2

Players of the Standard Edition who logged online time before the 20th of November will receive a code via the E-mail attached to their gamertag giving early access to the other 6 specializations, this is likely intended to offset the fact that standard edition players can't go beyond SR70 without them and hardcore players (such as myself, SR66 at time of post) will cap before the official release of the Specializations in general.

* For those who are getting the message that you don't have the required content to play multiplayer, if it's before Dec 10 (launch of first map pack), then it is because you haven't installed Disc 2.

• Level   1

So....the 20th has pasted....where is that **** code..

I can get all these others emails saying "that efforts haven't gone unnoticed." I'm almost at level 50th and others are already there and still no one has anything more than the two u see when u start.

where is that code i was promise in the advertisement of the specialization on xbox live....

• Level   1

ah, the one thing i forgot to mention, statements say by the first of December for the code.

the efforts haven't gone unnoticed mails i assume are sent out for earning a certain amount of XP in a day, given that i got the first one the first time i reached the daily cap.