HALO 4 Servers Unavailable : Issue Being Investigated 17:26pm GMT

• Level   5

Just to try and keep all things to a single thread, the current server issue with HALO 4 Infinity is being investigated...this by @HaloWayPoint on Twitter just now

-

We are aware of the servers issues & currently investigating. We will keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.

-

I will update this thread as and when 343 update via Twitter

Yes I am a criminal. My Crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

• Level   4

Yeah im getting this to and im level 14 and it keeps telling me im level 1

• Level   5

No issues with servers as of yet, but my matchmaking record hasn't been logged.

Got a running riot medal on my second game, so I hope it can be salvaged. 

'iAsh-HD' on PS4 & Vita

• Level   7

It looks like the big issue is connecting our Gamertags to out Spartan ID. Could be an easy fix or an absolute nightmare.

Steam: Static-Jak

PSN: Static-Jakz

• Level   5

Well to be on the safe side I am avoiding the MP till they give the all clear...which is a good excuse for a break...literally been playing it all day

Yes I am a criminal. My Crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

• Level   4

Oh well this seems to be the new norm for new big game MP releases they will get it sort soon enough.

All Hail Microsoft!

• Level   2

I don't remember this with Reach.  343i fail.

According to XBox Live status it says that it has been fixed (but the same update says that you still might experience issues with matchmaking) so they are contradicting themselves...

• Level   7

OzzyMoto

I don't remember this with Reach. 

Then you've a short memory. Reach had issues for the first few hours. Wasn't till that night until I could play lag free.

Steam: Static-Jak

PSN: Static-Jakz

• Level   5

It is a right mess right now, constant "you have lost connection" and "servers unavailable" messages in all game modes...and laggy if you do get in a game. Very poor for a "1st night" and especially for a HALO game, there has been no update from 343 on Twitter since my tweet 3 hrs ago

-

Wanted to try out Spartan Ops with mates who hadnt taken day off like me, now have to wait till weekend....not impressed

• Level   1

I was able to play one game before it kicked me. When I tried to start back up, it just wouldn't find anyone through Match Making. Campaign it is.

• Level   2

Another big multiplayer title where you are not able to play multiplayer on launch day because the company did not want to spend money for decent server load. Typical.

Kill em all and let god sort em out.
    • Level   1

This makes me think of a qoute from Halo 2:

For failure such as this, no punishment is too great.