The melee needs a serious fix.

• Level  

AH that's why my Halo 3 stats disappeared one time! I was like WTF the entire time and when I made a question about it on Bungie.net, the mods just locked my thread and said "dunno, nuff, gtfo"

• Level   5

OrdealByFire

1.) I played Halo 4 before release ON A SEPARATE ACCOUNT, hence the Halo 4 review about a week ago.

2.) My Halo 3 stats are awful because I was 16. I wasn't very good. In Halo 4? My K/D's about 2.4.

Carry on.

lol, no you didn't.

@ecknine NO U!!!!!

• Level   8

madlulz

OrdealByFire

1.) I played Halo 4 before release ON A SEPARATE ACCOUNT, hence the Halo 4 review about a week ago.

2.) My Halo 3 stats are awful because I was 16. I wasn't very good. In Halo 4? My K/D's about 2.4.

Carry on.

lol, no you didn't.

Umm.... if you clicked on the link in his sig, you would see he posted a Halo 4 review on the Saturday BEFORE Halo 4 came out.  So its certainly possible that he did.

Pre-orders: Destiny, inFamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, Stick of Truth, Fable Anniversary,  FFX/X-2 HD, The Division, Titanfall

Proud owner of both the PS4 and Xbox One

• Level   8

I'll never be confused with being a good Halo player. lol With that having been said, I did get a chance to play a little online MP last night and SP co-op. I honestly can't see a difference with the melee but maybe I'm missing something cause I'm no authority on the subject for sure.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   8

How do people quote? I've been on here forever since the new update and I never figured it out.

I didn't play on this account because I was thinking I'd get banned, and I didn't want to deal with that if it happened.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   8

OrdealByFire

How do people quote? I've been on here forever since the new update and I never figured it out.

I didn't play on this account because I was thinking I'd get banned, and I didn't want to deal with that if it happened.

Click Reply then click on rich formatting.

Pre-orders: Destiny, inFamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, Stick of Truth, Fable Anniversary,  FFX/X-2 HD, The Division, Titanfall

Proud owner of both the PS4 and Xbox One

• Level   8

BEASTmmb

OrdealByFire

Click Reply then click on rich formatting.

Yep but don't forget to click "Quote" in the upper left side. It's way too complicated now days.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   5

Lol ign had a review up two weeks before.  Compare ALL of his reviews with major game sites.  Nuff said.

@ecknine NO U!!!!!

• Level   9

OrdealByFire

If you have a review copy direct from MS, you're good because you'd be in the MS database.  If your copy fell off the back of a truck and you reviewd it, then yeah it's probably good to play it on another account.

• Level   9

madlulz

Lol ign had a review up two weeks before.  Compare ALL of his reviews with major game sites.  Nuff said.

Lol madlulz is a troll who is terrible at Halo and every other game ever made and insults anyone better than him. Nuff said.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   6

When two people melee at the same time it acts like you both blocked the shot. maybe thats what your talking about. if not, i have had no problems with hit detection in melee or otherwise

• Level   5

Lol dude is so mad he's got his butt buddy comin at me but still won't 1v1.  Make me look better kid hahahaha

@ecknine NO U!!!!!

• Level   5

Nononono, several times over several matches I'll very clearly put three bursts into a guy's head with a BR, melee, and die.

If we both melee? 10:1 he'll melee ME and I'LL die.

DB: 1v1 = Who can camp the hardest. Zero skill involved in a 1v1 match. If you're too incredulous to believe that, not my problem.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   5

^scared.  I'm okay with that.

@ecknine NO U!!!!!

• Level   5

...yeah. So terrified.

I'm just so filled with rage and fear that a Boston Red Sox fan that watches and plays UFC thinks he's better than me. It bothers me so much that I may just have to concede and sell my 360 and slash my wrists. You're right.

I am sorry that you're a loner and don't have a group of friends to play with to get the full experience of Halo 4, though.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com