Help! Glitch on reclaimer mission

• Level   3

Hey guys i am experiencing an issue on halo 4 episode reclaimer.  I get to the part where a covenent ship is supposed to be boarded, but there is no ship to board, no objectives pop up on the map to go to, and literally nothing happens, I just get to run around and shoot my teammates.  I have tried:  clearing the system cache, and formatting my hdd.  no success.  I have replayed the mission probably 5 times or more, and still nothing.  I guess I will play live for now, but I really want to play through the campaign.  Please help...

• Level   8

at least you didn't get stuck under the mammoth...oy. i had to start the entire mission over again because of that

As there is no cure yet for stupid....  please stay away,  I don't want what you so obviously have.

• Level   3

well at least you could play through the mission.... I can't even after restarting the mission

• Level   5

I had no problems with that mission at all.

• Level   3

any thoughts from anyone? this is kiliing me

• Level   2

Walk into the green beam.  It lifts you inside the ship.

• Level   3

there is no beam. there is no ship.  

• Level   1

I had the same problem on easy difficulty, but i replayed the mission on normal difficulty and the ship was there. My advice would be to do the same.

• Level   3

tried changing difficulty... and nothing

• Level   3

anyone else have any ideas?  Stuck here wanting to play through the campaign.  

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem. I also tried clearing the system cache to delete the title update and letting it re-install...still no luck.

• Level   1

Have you guys tried playing through the level before it again and seeing if it will fix it? Maybe going through another cutscene will fix it...

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

Try co-op?

Nice catch.......with your face!!!!

• Level   3

yeah i'm tryiing to get my buddy to do it with me... will report back

• Level   1

I haven't tried co-op on that mission, or trying the mission before it yet; I'll try those this afternoon.  I did try different difficulties with no change.

Also reported it here:

www.343industries.org/.../page__st__120