Halo 4 Dew xp not working!

• Level   1

To most this issue might not be to big a deal, but to those like me who just wanna rank up, unlock, and look boss with cool armor and emblems from the specializations. This issue is just a pain in the bottom! lol

My double xp used to work just fine, in fact i got 31 games from it, but now it does not work. so now i'm out 8 games and cannot get my double xp to work in halo 4. Normally when you get the double xp it says "double xp token used" and i wanna know since its not saying that, when this issue is fixed will we get our tokens (games of double xp) 

So if anyone knows how to fix this or anything. can you please help me!!!!

thanks!

• Level   1

having that same problem :(

• Level   1

I had that problem but i realized you have to log into your xbox live account on the site. Have you done that?

• Level   1

im havin same prob gettin no token thing 2xp or nth

• Level   1

Well it's working for me now idk how but it's working

• Level   1

is it fixed?

i'm gonna try it!

• Level   1

as far as i no its still not working ive tried codes all week

• Level   1

It works on my server over here in California

• Level   1

I bougt 6 dew xp and it said I only have 2 matches of it

• Level   1

Did you apply all 6 matches?

• Level   2

I'm in Canada and it's hit-or-miss.  Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

• Level   1

im trying to use my 2xp to but i ran out of time, but the site is telling me i can still use the 2xp through my xbox live account? i dont know how to do that? can some one help!

• Level   7

^

If I'm not mistaken, Killer, you can Apply any you have redeemed but can't redeem any more.

Removed by Mod