No Halo 4 Specializations Code anywhere.

• Level   2

Hello all of you, I am here because unfortunately I haven't received my Halo 4 specializations code. I have checked all over my e-mail (Junk, Spam, Trash, and Inbox) and did not receive an e-mail from Xbox about a code. I also did not receive any Xbox Live Message with the code to my account. I have looked all through the possible reasons as to why  I could possibly have not been sent the code, but none of them are the case. I played the game within a day or two of the release date of Halo 4. I am fully qualified to receive my code and I have been waiting for quite a while. I posted in the Halo 4 Waypoint Forums thread and found my self waiting day after day, and still nothing. I am hoping someone from Xbox Live will be able to send me a code rather than redirect me to the forums AGAIN. I have looked through the Official Specializations Thread here at Xbox forums and at Halo forums and they both were not helpful to me. Please help me out because I am now SR 70 and I am waiting for a code. Thank you for reading and I appreciate any help in sending me a code. Please do not redirect me to any other specialization forum on Xbox or Halo because I have read them and I am in need of REAL assistance. Thanks.

• Level   2

I can help you. message me on xbl

Men lie, women lie, NUMBERS DON'T!!!!! Meet me on X-Box Live, it's goin' down!

• Level   6

I can't find a code either. It says you just had to have bought and played the game online by Nov 20th, I did that but couldn't find a code in my email anywhere. If you find a solution let me know.

Sit down, take a look at yourself, don't you wanna be somebody

• Level   5

Hey guys! The email should have been sent twice if you didnt redeem the code. Check  your spam/trash folders. :) The latest info is here: forums.xbox.com/.../402925.aspx

Live by an Honor Code.

• Level   2

Thanks but my problem was resolved due to a great man with an extra code (:

• Level   6

Thank you xSaytan. I overlooked the email.

Sit down, take a look at yourself, don't you wanna be somebody

• Level   5

You're welcome :) Just glad to help.

Live by an Honor Code.