xBiGEatsX and HickeyPoo should 1v1.

• Level   7

That is all.

Removed by Mod

• Level   5

I once saw HickeyPoo 720 no-scope a Warthog driver off of a man-cannon, over a Mantis, through a regeneration field and under a Banshee to get the winning kill in a Big Team Slayer match.

Guy is so pro.

SO.

PRO. 

'iAsh-HD' on PS4 & Vita

• Level   2

yeah i'm down to go up against anybody but i've only played about 10 games so yeah. I will still probably own any of you. If i'm online when you wanna do it then hmu. I only have one rule, you cant have a southern accent. thats it.

• Level   4

"Loser Leaves Forums" match?

Under pressure. I know I could do better. This will work for now.

• Level   2

Well if its somethin that real then you gotta go up against me too. Same goes for anybody that wants me to leave. I know none of you would hold true to it lol. with your 5s and 7s and ambassadors and yada yada yada. Of course I would though cause i'm a real @ dude.

• Level   2

Aww... I have a southern accent.  I can't help it.  I live in the South.  Why the hate from y'all?  Why not rag on the Yinzers instead?

-M

• Level   4

Was a joke suggestion. But really, if you want to lose against me, that's cool too.

Under pressure. I know I could do better. This will work for now.

• Level   2

JB0NYU

Was a joke suggestion. But really, if you want to lose against me, that's cool too.

Females with southern accents are acceptable, but only hot ones with proof of hotness. yes I have a cam too but not for dudes though ya heard?

And you could never beat me at any game buddy. Try me.

• Level   5

You have a dirty south accent.  Didn't phrases like, "Ya feel me," or "Ya heard," originate from there?

Old man Jack gonna tell you a story gonna tell you a story right now...Olllll man Jack gonna tell you a story 'bout the time they put down the cow...
    • Level   2

Ya heard was master p form the N.O and ya feel me is all NY baby. Which is where all rap/hip originated ya feel me lmao. I meant no hillbillies.

• Level   4

Lol no hillbillies cause you know us hillbillies will stomp you on halo

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   5

Well I'm sure you've said a laundry list of other phrases as well.  Swag.  He go hard.  This is straight fire!  He did his thang.  SMH.  Just sayin'.  It's not original unless you came up with it yourself.  Oh and he went HAM, whatever that means.

Old man Jack gonna tell you a story gonna tell you a story right now...Olllll man Jack gonna tell you a story 'bout the time they put down the cow...
    • Level   2

Hard as a mofo. You tried to get me banned there huh? lol

• Level   5

Lol oh ok thanks.  And no I like characters around here.  It's like Conan said during the Shutdown mission.  This place could use some throw rugs.  But you're getting on the bad side of people.  Do you thrive on that or what?

• Level   2

Yes I do. I think its fun. For now anyway.