spartan ops season 2 or halo 5? spoilers

• Level   5

so is there any chance that we'll see another season of spartan ops, or is the next story going to be halo 5? requiem is gone so they'd have to do something completely different...unless they do something stupid like "oh hey, there's another dyson sphere just like requiem with prometheans and covenant". i'm betting on h5 taking over the story with master chief going against jul and halsey getting either side's half of the key and locating all the forerunner artifacts, but it would be interesting to continue following the infinity crew sans john...though i really want to see the chief confront halsey as a fugitive and how she'll react to seeing him again. thoughts?

-

-

i guess this also puts down my theory that the didact is still alive on requiem, since they made no mention of getting him off world or already being safe on one of the ships...

• Level   7

I dc39CylinderBallUK.jpg

Here's that Dyson sphere you mentioned.

Removed by Mod

• Level   2

I think there will be another season of Sp.Ops.

The timeline of Halo releases would see a large gap if there wasn't, I think.

Perhaps some running space battles with Jul M'dama (or whatever the name is), or a retrieval/rescue of Halsey.

That it was called "Season 1" does imply there will be another instalment.

Perhaps the Infinity team will be fighting pesky ^Trolls next...who knows?

• Level   8

I thought for sure they already confirmed 3 seasons.  150 chapters.   We just finished the first season and 50 chapters. Should be at least 100 to go.

• Level   5

i think they said they might do two more seasons if season 1 did well enough. not sure how it did, probably hear something next week after chapter 10 is off the hopper, but i assume it was successful...i liked it anyway...it just seems strange to me that they would continue the story in such a big way in a multiplayer mode.

• Level   8

I also enjoyed Spartan Ops and looked forward to it every Monday. They sure left off with one heck of a cliffhanger.   Hopefully they continue with the total 150 chapters but as you said, it will depend on how successful Spartan Ops was to 343.  The real question would be if they charge for the next chapters or if they are free.  I am already shocked and happy the first 50 chapters were free.

• Level   5

considering that there was a story element included with the first season, i'd be happy if they did another season...i'd love to find out what the hell happened to halsey and the infinity

[Mod removed] - Please review forum signature rules. 

• Level   2

HALO 5 SPOILERS!

Catherine Halsey receives a new bionic arm and goes back through a slipspace time portal to sabotage UNSC military operations during the fall of Reach. She shortens her name to Kat and uses her future knowledge to go deep undercover in the Spartan II program. Every single time Kat uses a computer terminal she is secretly relaying vital intelligence to Covenant forces. Master Chief is forced to follow her back in time and snipe Kat before she causes permanent damage to the space time continuum.

We are number one. All others are number two or lower.

• Level   3

^ Freaking brilliant, dude. That would make some awesome fan fiction.

• Level   5

damn dude, that's hilarious...and a much better excuse for kat dying.

• Level   2

In Halo 6 Chief has to go back even further and team up with Cadet Johnson and the Arbiter's mom to stop the Didact from awakening early. In the end Master Chief removes his helmet so he can head butt the Didact back to sleep.

We are number one. All others are number two or lower.

• Level   1

It also explains why Kat keeps running people over and *** stuff up in Reach campaign :) I think I died more from her inept driving ability than any Covenenant.

• Level   8

Willie Everstop

HALO 5 SPOILERS!

Catherine Halsey receives a new bionic arm and goes back through a slipspace time portal to sabotage UNSC military operations during the fall of Reach. She shortens her name to Kat and uses her future knowledge to go deep undercover in the Spartan II program. Every single time Kat uses a computer terminal she is secretly relaying vital intelligence to Covenant forces. Master Chief is forced to follow her back in time and snipe Kat before she causes permanent damage to the space time continuum.

Wow that is actually quite amazing.  Its like the scene from the Star Trek movie where Spock goes back into time and runs into himself.  Very creative.

• Level   3

Willie, we need to get together and make this a real story. 300 pages minimum. We'll travel to all the comic conventions and sell copies out of the trunk of my car. Or maybe your car. I drive a hatchback, small trunk.

• Level   2

except that Kat's right arm is mechanical, and Halsey's left arm was severed.

imaginative though...nonetheless.