Halo 4 Achievement "The Challenger" problem?

• Level   1

I've completed 27 challenges and yet still no achievement... Please help

• Level   4

Nothing to be done except keep completing Challenges. It's a known issue and has affected several people. Mine popped on Challenge 26.

I want to take the person I am now and find the courage to throw that all away. Strip down to nothing.

• Level   8

I didn't see a number show up on my screen! OH GOD WHY!

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   2

IsaacClarkeSNL

I didn't see a number show up on my screen! OH GOD WHY!

So mabye he likes achievements? What's wrong with that? Theres no need to be unfriendly. If you have nothing to contribute to the solution of OPs problem, please refrain from posting in this thread.

XossassinX, it's a known issue that completed challenges did not registrer correrctly during the first days of game launch. Please just keep completeing challenges and you will be sure to unlock it shortly. Please post back how it turned out for you.

Xboyz.se
    With great powers comes great responsibilities!
    [Swedish Xbox Ambassador]

• Level   1

Well im *** i have 36 according to waypoint

• Level   2

I have 46 as per last night. Still no achievement :P

But I'm not worried... I'll just keep playing :)

Xboyz.se

• Level   2

Newbie Kenobi

UPDATE:

This achievement just unlocked for me as I reached 50(!) completed challenges, divided as follows;
    War Games: 7
    Daily: 4
    Spartan Ops: 15
    Weekly: 21
    Campaign: 3

Xboyz.se

• Level   5

Newbie Kenobi

Newbie Kenobi

UPDATE:

This achievement just unlocked for me as I reached 50(!) completed challenges,

same here. 50 is the new 25...

I put the laughter in manslaughter.

• Level   3

Newbie Kenobi

This achievement just unlocked for me as I reached 50(!) completed challenges, divided as follows;

That's 25, not 50... 7 + 15 + 3 = 25 and 4 + 21 = 25 ...Think about it for a minute :)

This is what he'd always known
    The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon

• Level   2

Xtabay

That's 25, not 50... 7 + 15 + 3 = 25 and 4 + 21 = 25 ...Think about it for a minute :)

He he, yeah funny that you mention it. I wrote a quite long edit update post about this just minutes after my previous post, but Internet Explorer crashed and wiped everyting. I was at work and didn't have time to rewrite it. But yeah, as I realized myself, a daily or weekly challenge is wither a Spartan Ops, War Games or Campaign challenge at the same time, thus making it 50.

So your calculation is quite correct. Strange why 343i would display them as "50" instead of dividing them into two 25's. Like

You have completed

divided as follows

That would make more sense imho :)

Xboyz.se

• Level   1

I have completed 52 or 26 Challenges (13 War games + 11 Spartan ops + 2 Campaign +10 daily + 16 Weekly)  but not unlock this achievement :|

plz help me! :|

• Level   2

When you complete a challenge its important that you complete the session. E.g. If you play Spartan Ops and complete a challenge you must finish the mission and dont quit out for it to count towards the achievement. If you quit it still counts on you service record. Same goes for war games. If you complete a kill challenge you must finish the march. Also during launchdays of Halo 4 completed challenges are known not to register. Just keep playing and it will pop. Ive never heard of someone not unlocking it eventually.

Xboyz.se

• Level   1

Just reach 25 challanges today and no achievement how do I get ?.

• Level   4

Just keep playing. it will eventually pop.

• Level   1

Thanks for the help guys/girls.