30,000 Jackpot

• Level   7

So... not trying to brag or anything, but I just got the 30,000 Jackpot two nights in a row.

Anybody else have any better luck?

Under pressure. I know I could do better. This will work for now.

• Level   7

I got it yesterday, might get it today. Who knows?

• Level   7

Got one Friday with a rank up. My friend got one last night with a rank up.

• Level   3

I've gotten it twice already today haha

I'm backkkkk :) Msg for Halo 3, Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero 5 Expert Guitar/Drums Oh man it feels good to be back here.
    • Level   8

ummmm there's no way you could have gotten it twice in one day...unless you're cheating

As there is no cure yet for stupid....  please stay away,  I don't want what you so obviously have.

• Level   5

What do you have to do to get the 30,000 jackpot?

• Level   5

Since I don't really see him cheating, why exactly can't he have won 30, 000 twice in a day?

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   7

finish a game and get lucky...

• Level   5

Th3 Tater

finish a game and get lucky...

Specifics? I was just wondering if you had to play a certain gametype...geez.

• Level   5

He answered the question.

Try asking 'Do you have to play a certain gametype for the 30, 000 Cr jackpot?" next time Stick out tongue.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   5

I did.....I said what do you have to do to get the jackpot. It's not that hard of a question or is it just so simple you have no idea what I'm asking.

• Level   1

I've gotten it once a day for the past 3 days (playing about an hour and a half a day). I guess if you just keep finishing games it gets increasingly easy to get. Either way, day 4 is tomorrow so fingers crossed.

• Level   3

Yup, got two jackpots today and a bunch of 3000 ones. I cheat by rigging the slot machines lol

I'm backkkkk :) Msg for Halo 3, Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero 5 Expert Guitar/Drums Oh man it feels good to be back here.
    • Level   3

I got the 30k my 2nd game. :D

[quote user="CrypticZer0"]Thanks for sharing your intimacy.[/quote]

• Level   5

I played a bunch this weekend and never got it. I have a friend who got it twice in the same day in different playlists.

Nice catch.......with your face!!!!