[LOCKED] CAN 2 PEOPLE PLAY XBOX LIVE AT THE SAME TIME

• Level   2

CAN 2 PEOPLE PLAY XBOX LIVE AT THE SAME TIME on the same console but using 2 different accounts? My sons friend is over and they want to play Halo Reach but his friend wants to sign into his account and play and my son wants to use his. Is this possible?

• Level   7

Yep, you can sign in multiple gamertags and play on the same console.

• Level   7

Yes 2 accounts should be able to play most playlists but they have to be gold. Or you could have a guest sign in.

• Level   2

the most you can have is as many as the console will allow. 4 players can play online with 4 separate accounts if there were more people wanting to play on there own. but more than 2 cannot play campaign on one xbox together.

• Level   6

^ And firefight ^

• Level   4

all 4 players can also have a mic and talk at the same time

• Level   2

And all 4 (if not guests) get progress saved after all events.

Niente è vero, tutto è permesso. Recquiescat in pace.

• Level   1

how come I use 3accounts on at the same time to play and we get banned from getting credits...it banns the xbox controller n I've had this ban for three days n messages bungie but nothing has been done about it

• Level   6

TwiztedKizzez

how come I use 3accounts on at the same time to play and we get banned from getting credits...it banns the xbox controller n I've had this ban for three days n messages bungie but nothing has been done about it

Bungie must think you were boosting. They know it's not far to other members when there is boosters.  I see 3 controllers on all the time.

LOL at spoilers. It's the internet, What do you think is going to happen if your looking it up. LOL

• Level   1

Yes. There are actually two ways. One way is if someone else has a gamertag and they recover it ( this is done so by pressing the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller, selecting " recover gamertag" and then entering the required account information. Recovering a gamer tag will not work if someone is playing on the account trying too be recoverd.) Or the second way is turning your second ( third or fourth ) and pressing the green "A" button on your controller. After this it will ask you to sign in to account and you will select the recoverd account/gamertag that you wish to play on. ( the recoverd account must have a valid xbox live membership, or you must use a guest account no other account will work. Also if an account was recoverd back to the other owner, then that will not be a valid account to use unless the proper prsonal information is entered again. Also never ever give out your personal information to anyone, even if they say the work for Microsoft©, Bungie© etc.. I am also not accoiated with any of the games or companys. I do NOT own a single legal right to any of the companys stated.

• Level   7

your sons friend should recover his gamertag unless he creates a new one Wink I think no one mentioned that Stick out tongue

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
    I am not there. I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry;
    I am not there. I did not die.
    • Level   7

Well, I'm going to lock this up since the OP got their answer over a month ago and going through all the possible scenarios of playing with multiple accounts seems pointless.