How do I get my Spartan's look to change on Bungie.net?

• Level   7

My spartan is currently all steel. I have recently changed his armor color to green and the color on the Overview section of Bungie.net hasn't changed yet. Is there something I have to do to make it change on there?

How do I change my spartan's armor color? I remember having my spartan's color brown and it was steel for about a month with no effect to it at all until I changed my spartan to blue and he changed  blue that very day.

How do I change the color immediately?

The hard of hearing are allowed to join the Xtreme Deaf Gamers. That is why I'm a member.

I have Aspergers Syndrome.

• Level   7

It takes time. Thats all.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   7

Yea, sometimes it can take quite awhile. Just gotta wait it out.

Under pressure. I know I could do better. This will work for now.

• Level   7

If you haven't, play some games after changing spartan appearance. It seems to speed up the process for me.

• Level   1

It used to be glitched where no ones spartan would update, but I'm pretty sure they took care of it a while back. So what they said, patience.

• Level   1

Seizonsha?

Familiar name. Do you mind if I ask if anything inspired it?

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   1

It means survivor in Japanese, no real story behind it though.  It just caught my eye years ago and I thought it was an awesome looking word. It started as just wanting a 1 word GT that was kinda different. I was surprised no one had used it for anything.

• Level   1

Interesting.

I asked because in Knights of the Old Republic II you could get armour called 'Zeison Sha' armour, so I was curious Stick out tongue. If it does mean survivor though, then they would have simply changed it a little from that meaning.

• Level   4

yeah my spartan is still all grey

• Level   5

I wouldn't care anymore because when it hits aug 2 they are no longer tracking stats for halo reach

• Level   5

I don't know but I don't think that's right, so I'd wait for someone more knowledgeable to confirm that.

• Level   M

ChainSmokingBob
    I don't know but I don't think that's right, so I'd wait for someone more knowledgeable to confirm that.

Bungie.net will still continue to track stats even after the transfer to 343i.

2010-12 Xbox MVP Alumni

The King of Firefight has a Twitter

Post provided "as-is." Confers no rights.

• Level   5

They were actually testing making the avatar update instantly today... but it seems as though it crashed the Bungie.net website.

Sucks!

It'll update relatively soon. Also if you play more, it'll update faster!

Class 3, Bioshock: Infinite.  Best games I've seen in a long time.

• Level   5

OK, thanks man. I thought that was the case.

• Level   5

ChainSmokingBob

OK, thanks man. I thought that was the case.

Also, they'll continue the stat tracking in the foreseeable future... The Spartan updating thing may have not worked though. The entire website crashed so... Doubtful it was a success haha. Hopefully they get it figured out.

See, I tend to avoid Bungie.net like the plague. It's an absolutely ridiculous website with some of the worst views on any game, ever. Every viewpoint that's widely accepted there is completely wrong and the site is used solely for trolling. I haven't seen a good thread on their forums for MONTHS.

But I keep getting banned from 343i's website... So I post there sparingly during my bans. Funny, I know. Me, getting banned?

I got banned for an entire day a few days ago because I used the word "idiocy" to describe someone's 6 paragraph completely rando and nonsensical bash on Halo: Reach.

I got banned today because I told someone he, "needs to stop trolling and actually educate himself on the subject at hand before spouting off 'facts' that are incorrect."

At least Fullmetal won't ban me for such nonthreatening "attacks" on other forum members, right? Wink

Absolutely ridiculous... Oh well, I'll just have to learn how to baby everyone when having a debate with them!

Class 3, Bioshock: Infinite.  Best games I've seen in a long time.