Does anyone still play this game?

• Level   4

I am thinking about getting this game (after playing the demo) and I was just wondering how many people still play. I might pick this up...

• Level   1

i just got it today seems really active just came out with a new mapack. if you get it add me smellsdank666

• Level   5

I hope so!

After playing the demo this morning, I'm picking it up 2day.

• Level   2

These forums are not all that active as far as HF goes. The game is very active on the other hand. The official forums are a good place to go from time to time....but not to often....some real crabs over there.

Ranked 3rd worldwide in stupidity following marriage of first wife in 1988.

• Level   5

The Xbox version is the only one with people really playing on it.

The PC and PS3 versions are almost dead from what I hear.

Watch a Korean Drama.

• Level   5

I get full playlist 100% of the time except on the DLC.....so BUY IT AND FILL THE VOID lol

I'm sorry i'm better then you. I was just born this way.

• Level   2

I play all time except this week,as im just spending my time watching E3

TA gamercard

• Level   4

ya I am going to pick it up in a a couple of hours and I might pick up the map pack also.

• Level   2

I've spoken to a fair few people who recently played the demo, and most of them are now going to get the game, me included at some stage. Homefront is everything i thought it wouldn't be, i think most people shyed away from it because it got average reviews and wasn't put in the same level as COD or BF, but this demo is going to get thousands of people buying the game.

• Level   1

TBH the games good, but still far too many problems, 2 maps, both of which are pretty lame, a so called 'free theme' as a thank for still playng etc is non existant its 240 MS. Ill keep hold of the game but atm its just really boring and still buggy and cba with their false promises etc they keep making via their own forums

• Level   2

Picked up Homefront last weekend and finally played it a couple of days ago. I'm not all that impressed with it but I haven't given it a full chance yet, either. It doesn't have the same feel of immersion (for me) when it comes to FPS. I'm a big fan of the COD titles and recently really took to Medal Of Honor which I would probably like more than COD if it were longer. Homefront is just really generic to me. Too linear at this point; whereas engaging the enemy in my preferred games is more of a 360 degree feel. There is usually some sense that I could be flanked at any time. With Homefront, the enemy is usually standing in the direct field of view. Again, I'm in the very early stages so I may just need to give it more time.

I'm just not as in love with this game in the early stages that I usually am with FPS titles I play over and over again. While I'm at it, does anyone play this game online? I went to the online version after I finished playing campaign mode and nobody was around?

• Level   5

The campaign for Homefront is incredibly lame.

But you couldn't find an online game? That's rather odd.

Watch a Korean Drama.

• Level   5

CardiOx2

Picked up Homefront last weekend and finally played it a couple of days ago. I'm not all that impressed with it but I haven't given it a full chance yet, either. It doesn't have the same feel of immersion (for me) when it comes to FPS. I'm a big fan of the COD titles and recently really took to Medal Of Honor which I would probably like more than COD if it were longer. Homefront is just really generic to me. Too linear at this point; whereas engaging the enemy in my preferred games is more of a 360 degree feel. There is usually some sense that I could be flanked at any time. With Homefront, the enemy is usually standing in the direct field of view. Again, I'm in the very early stages so I may just need to give it more time.

I'm just not as in love with this game in the early stages that I usually am with FPS titles I play over and over again. While I'm at it, does anyone play this game online? I went to the online version after I finished playing campaign mode and nobody was around?

You don't play Homefront for its campaign. Even the people that like and play the game will admit the campaign isn't good or fun. Homefront's about MP. Finding full games shouldn't be a problem. If on the rare occassion you do find yourself in a server by yourself and it doesn't fill-up, back out and search again. You should find a near full game on the next try. Give the MP a fair try. The graphics might suck, but the gameplay may grow on you.

MLG & GB,good for gaming?!?! Not in this lifetime or the next. Great videogames are what's good for gaming, not MLG and GB.

• Level   2

Thx. Good to hear and know. After today I'll be offline for roughly a week and I'll try again in between travel dates.

• Level   1

Do people still play it today?