Don't Drink The Sledge? - Potentiall Early Doors Spoilers Included

• Level  

So if you haven't played the game at all and want to avoid SPOILERS do not read this post.

As for the rest of you who are playing this post is about Sledge.

You've seen what Sledge does to the Wargard.

So far I have had 2 opportunities to guzzle me some Sledge, but on both occaisions I have resisted for fear of it "tainting me".

So has anyone here drunk the Sledge?

Any adverse affects?

Cheers,

Az

I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

[IMAGE REMOVED FOR PROVOKING NERD RAGE]

• Level   1

I did. When you drink Sledge you achieve the bad ending.

• Level   8

I drank it.......and was a BEAST AT KILLING,. PS: I love "Bad " endings......yay 4 me

I'm sorry i'm better then you. I was just born this way.

• Level   8

Thanks for the tips guys.

I think I'll carry on being "good" and go for a bad ending on a 2nd playthrough.

Does anyone know if you can include Sledge in the Crucible?

Cheers,

Az

• Level   4

Drinking the Sleg makes you damn near invincible, so you can get thru anything.  It's not really a bad ending that it does.... it's just that there is a 100 point achievement for completing the game without drinking any at all!  "Above the Influence" is the name of it.

I'm in my second play thru now... the first time I drank it without realizing I really had an option!  So second time, I'm playing with the strat guide, and I now know I do have a choice!  =o)

I don't know about the crucible yet, tho... will do that after I'm done here.  

• Level   4

Cool.

How much Crucible content had you unlocked after your first playthrough?

Cheers,

Az

• Level   4

I don't know!  I didn't check.  :(  I am collecting every gold coin... and it's taking FOREVER to get the necessary 100,000 for the achievement!!   I'm in chapter 3.2 of the second time, and I only have 21,500!

• Level   1

You get it. It takes a long, long time to get the 100000 gold. For the last crucible content you need 190000!!!! Up to now I have around 40000 gold.