How to get your first house (minor spoilers)

• Level   5

To gain your first house, you need to travel to Webwood (look at the world map to see where it is at).  Once you reach that region, you will find a town called Canneroc that is in some trouble and requires help.  You will need to talk to a man called "Garaner Vernt".  He wants you to go find the militia captain whose name is "Barten" and make sure that he is dead.  Go south to a cavern called "Shade River Caves" and battle through to the end of the cave to find him.  Once there talk to him and tell him that "Garaner Vernt" has betrayed him and wants him dead.  Return to the town of Canneroc with the militia captain and then talk to him.  He will reward you with a key to Gossamer End, your first house.  You can then buy multiple upgrades for the house.

• Level   5

good info!Thx

• Level   4

thanks!

tonight's mission: Get a house, store DLC gear!

Fus Roh, wait for it, Dah!

• Level   8

Wait you can have a house in this game? Thats what i have been wondering about, AWESOME. Can you have a wife? lol

• Level   5

^^

NO, 'cuz you would eventually divorce her, and SHE would get the house!!

• Level   8

True. Glade that option is no there.

• Level   7

Good for no wife, I'm playing a female elf. Don't want some dude calling me honey, lol. I can be a girl lover? yes plz?

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   7

Thanks for the info!!

• Level   7

I got the house last night, you can upgrade and have an alchemy lab, what they don't tell you is the basement comes with a sagecrafting station!

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   7

Yea its pretty big when you fully upgrade it! Probably one of the best homes you can own in a game.

• Level   6

can you go there at anytime? or do you have to wait? i am carrying way to much unnesscary gear that i dont want at the moment, but cant part with in case i want to swich up my class or respec my character. this game kicks @@@.

• Level   5

potatoeslave

can you go there at anytime? or do you have to wait? i am carrying way to much unnesscary gear that i dont want at the moment, but cant part with in case i want to swich up my class or respec my character. this game kicks @@@.

You need to travel to Webwood by foot because it is undiscovered country.

• Level   6

in which general direction should i travel?

• Level   7

E-NE of Goharth.

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   1

Excellent, I just started this mission last night, & was wondering if you could get a house.  You just saved me SO much time, thanks!