armour sets

• Level   2

i was wondering what is the drop chance of the set armour pieces i have like seven incomplete sets and was hoping to find the rest of the pieces.

• Level   2

apart from the sets given to me via quests, I have at most three pieces of the same set but mostly only two pieces.

• Level   4

Good luck finding 4 pieces. You will level up and be out of the territory first, or find better gear I think.

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   5

I have long since stop caring about the random drops.  Ive never finished a set that wasnt given to me and at hour 84 and level 36, the stuff I've made is by far better than the stuff I pick up.

No time for that.  There are still guns out there that dont perform exactly like every other guns.  We cant be bothered with such moot details as long as the game is still  plagued with diversity. --- Tired old Guy.

• Level   5

Are you able to make cool armor set at blacksmith? Same goes for weapons.

• Level   5

You cant make sets that bestow culmulative benefits like the yellowe sets but you can certainly match pieces to confer stronger bonuses against say, Ice damage and the like.  If you choose pieces of similiar build materials they will look like a matching set as well.

No time for that.  There are still guns out there that dont perform exactly like every other guns.  We cant be bothered with such moot details as long as the game is still  plagued with diversity. --- Tired old Guy.

• Level   5

So can i make weapons and armor that look different too? Or do they all look like the regular armor you have when you first stat the game, the plate looking armor? cool looking armor and weapons.

• Level   5

they take on the appeatance of the main component.  I.e an iron sword or steel sword will always looks the same until you throw something on it that adds an effect like lightning.  Same for the armor.  All sylvanite greaves look the same and so on.

• Level   2

so does the loot level with you or is it all set to what are you are in?

• Level   5

Are you able to get the Armor set that is on the front of the game case as well as the sword?

• Level   4

I have yet to find all of one set and I have been finding pieces to sets in different areas on the map mostly in chests that have to be dispelled

• Level   2

im about close to 40hrs in and i need one more part to complete a set. i have to checked my game cuz i dont remember which one. i got my detect hidden full and im running around doing side quests.

I SPAM DA OVERLOAD

• Level   5

I had all Master crafted Prismere armor and weapons, Nothing in the game could match it. I ended up selling all My unique and set armors towards the end of the game. The full set's I did manage to find were still nowhere near as good as My master crafted gear, Even with the added effects of having complete set's. I was basically invincible and that was playing on hard difficulty too.

• Level   3

"If", you want to find the armor sets with gold letting(part of a set) then invest in Detect Hidden.

Some set pieces are in the town treasure chests,

some are dropped by certain enemies in certain areas,

some are on the map, some are in the caves.

I've found the bulk of them but there's not enough room in my Stash at the Canneroc(Webroot) house to store them all.

Neither is there enough room in my Player Inventory.

Besides, the best aromr/weapons are the ones you Mastercraft when your Blacksmithing is maxed out.

Do you understand all that?

xxxxLEADERxxxx Being the minority that beats the majority. TEAM U.S.A
    • Level   1

I finished the game with 130+ hours played and I have a crap load of golden armour pieces but no complete sets. But to be honest,. the armour I crafted is far better than any of them.. I just would like to find them to see what they all look like? That would be nice.