How to get your third house

• Level   5

After you get your first house in Webwood and your second house in Adessa, your in for a treat for your third house.  Following the main quest line will eventually take you across the water to Mel Senshir, where you face the most epic of battles.  After this mission, you will have access to Klurikon a.k.a. the entire eastern side of the map.  Head immediately for the Caeled Coast.  It consists of two areas, go to the east side of the southern area and look for the fortress of Seawatch.  Go inside, find the quest starter, and begin the quest called "Ghosts of Seawatch".  You'll have to find a few people to bring back with you to finish the quest.  When you do, you'll be rewarded with the most badass digs in the game.  Complete with alchemy, sagecraft, blacksmith and even a merchant.  Best house in the game by far!  

If you do this right away, you'll have access to this house throughout the entire second half of the main quest.

MAJ B SAYS FLY ARMY!!!

• Level   7

Tagged for later. Thanks!

• Level   4

I have 4 places?

• Level   5

Yes, you get the one in Adessa and the one after you finish the main story line.  You also get the mine if you complete the side quests for it.  The Seawatch house is by far the best of the lot, though.  I wish I'd found it sooner than I did.

MAJ B SAYS FLY ARMY!!!

• Level   3

Scholia Arcana cave is pretty tough to beat, although it takes too long to get in and out of.

• Level   3

seawatch is sweet indeed.  Recently got there.  It is the best in the game

• Level   8

I love this place. Im just trying to figure out how i get the Motus Mining house.

• Level   2

I have 7 houses.  Webwood, Adessa, Scholia Arcana, Seawatch, Orbocant, Hollowlands and House of Valor. I reallly liked the one in Adessa but I got TIRED of killing those 2 assassins that show up everytime I enter it LOL

I'm the kind of woman that when my feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CRAP.... SHE'S UP!"

• Level   5

Wow! Second part of the main quest? I'm 52 hours in and only just got over this side, what an epicly huge game!