freezing

• Level   1

i bought the game 3 days ago , now i'm level 7 and suddenly my xbox is frozen .. so i restard my console and retry .. but aggain freezing

whats going on ?

is this a bugg ?

someonne else having trouble ?

• Level   4

have you try installing the game to the hard drive see if that helps at all

• Level   1

it is installed to my hard drive ..

• Level   4

and does there happen to be any scratches on the disk if there is use a soft cloth and wipe it from the middle to the outer edge do not wipe in a circular motion as you can scratch the cd further

• Level   4

This is probably the most bug-free game released on the 360 this year and I haven't seen anyone report this problem until now.  It's probably your console.

MAJ B SAYS FLY ARMY!!!

• Level   1

yeah must be my console .. yesterday i watched a movie and it blocked also .. now i've started a new game whitout problems .. lets hope it keeps lake that

• Level   2

Haven't had any problems yet. surprisingly, but XBox 360 (Slim) hasn't freezed at all since I bought it. My older XBox 360 would freeze from time to time when I played NBA 2K11 or Fallout 3. I've had zero problems with my 360 Slim though. This game plays great. I too downloaded the game to my HDD. There is some slow down going into building and out of town, but not too bad.

• Level   3

I was having the same issue with the freezing after playing for about 2 hours. All I did was clear my HD cache, usually that's all you need to do to fix the problem unless you have a faulty box.

Pardon me while I burst into flames........
    • Level   1

i am haveing trouble too

• Level   1

i downloaded it from the marketplace and it won't get past the loading screen when i start up a new game.  installed it 4 different times after clearing the cache and deleting old save game files and still nothing.  I spent $40 on a game that i can't play and microsoft said they wouldn't refund my money cuz it downloaded properly.  Even tried playing it offline still the same thing, it's not my console, this is the only game on disc or downloaded that does it.

• Level   1

I have the absolute same problem. I just downloaded the game and it freezes on the first loading screen

• Level   1

I'm having the same issue. Not happy about buying it and then it not working. Hopefully they fix this bug soon.

• Level   1

Seems its the online pass that's doing it... If I delete the house of valor add-on(which is the online pass) it works fine. Pretty crapyacular if you ask me

• Level   1

Mine's doing the same thing...

• Level   1

I figured it out!  Download the demo, create your character there, at least complete the first 20 minutes or so (until you get outside) and then load that character from the actual game.  This way it bypasses the first load screen.