Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning DLC

• Level   2

Hi, i've brought KOA: Reckoning three - four days ago on the Xbox market and wanted to download the weapons and armor bundle pack,

restarted the game and went to the chest but didn't find anything... Did anyone find a solution to this problem yet? i've heared that someone restarted the game and needed to wait for EA to update the game but the last update that ea made was in september.... I'm gonna try and phone the support but might not get a reply...

I like this game this is why i'm so gutted that I can't get what i brought....

• Level   2

Ok contacted an Ambassador but didn't give me any info how to get it to work but sent me to the EA billing support but can't find it so I'm starting to lose hope of getting my DLC... If i don't get refunded or get my DLC i'll sue EA.

• Level   1

same *** happened to me and its pissing me off! either give me my items or my points back, if you do sue let me know i got your back!

• Level   2

Hello, did you get this issue resolved? I have the same problem, and am not having any luck with a resolution.

• Level   6

After the pack is downloaded you could try clearing your cache and re-downloading any TU for the game. I'm sure this is pretty obvious but the chest is in the first town and you get a quest update when the items are available to be taken from the chest.

• Level   2

I got this problem too now.. So it can't be solved?? :/

• Level   1

I've got it as well : (

• Level   1

me too does anyone know if any of the dlc works?

• Level   6

@Souless..I have bought both dlc's and both worked and amazing especially the hours of content added...I bought the Kingdom's of Amalur physical disk copy though and not on games on demand version.

I Have No Mouth,and I Must Scream.

• Level   9

Hearing about this issue is what kept me from getting the game till recently, but now I have, and I don't have the issue.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   1

I also have the same issue with the weapons and armor pack. Downloaded and erased and downloaded again and still nothing. The games dlc menu shows that I have it but it isn't working in the game. I've read a lot of forum posts about this and it seems like the people that have the actual game disc don't have the problem. Only the people like me that downloaded the game through the Xbox. If there is no fix for this then a lot of people just lost their money since there is no refunds.

• Level   5

Jperrine5609

I also have the same issue with the weapons and armor pack. Downloaded and erased and downloaded again and still nothing. The games dlc menu shows that I have it but it isn't working in the game. I've read a lot of forum posts about this and it seems like the people that have the actual game disc don't have the problem. Only the people like me that downloaded the game through the Xbox. If there is no fix for this then a lot of people just lost their money since there is no refunds.

Have you tried deleting House of Valor? iirc HOV adds another copy of online pass and that has messed up a lot of digital dl's....from what others have posted HOV will still be there after deleting it?? fwiw

• Level   1

Idk this issue is really screwed hell even my n7  that I received won't appear just the omni blades which is dandy and all but I would like to have the dlc that I paid for

• Level   1

This issue sucks even I can't get hands on the dlc

• Level   1

I got the weapons DLC pack today and it works for me.