Moto GP 13 in June 13.

• Level   5

I just saw it online.The article was in Italian so i'm on sure about details about the developer.Hopefully Moto GP 08 guys.       I wish this would be on the xbox 720

• Level   5

Now i just saw this, insidesimracing.tv/.../Inside-Sim-Racing-Episodes          Sounds good hope its coming to the USA.         still can wait 6 months though

• Level   5

Moto gp 13 request

1. Hard-core Sim. please(highside,off track and...........)
    2. Fantasy tracks(If you want to sell games make some fun enviroments for the nonfans)
    3. USA and anywhere online together(SBK players know)
    4. If no rain its OK with me.If rain make it count
    5. X720 upgradeable
    • Level   5

Hi DC,so you caught onto MoToGP2013 aswell.Im optimistic about the game getting the worldwide release it deserves.As I can understand Milestone isent doing this one with BlackBean like they did SBK,but someone else.I never heard of them but I believe they call themselves PQUBE(?)BQUBE,or something like that.Im not sure,but its not BB.In any case its going to be glorious getting back to playing MoToGP.Been a while since we last had the pleasure of a serious GP game,and theres a good chance this could turn out to be the most enjoyable so far

• Level   5

Legend bikes/riders like in SBK X would be good.Mainly 2 stroke 500 and other bikes that are different for variety.

Let race lap times work as best times(time trials)

• Level   5
    • Let different bikes be on the at the same time  GP/GP6/Legend. It could be used as a mini game as well  (Catch the GP6 with a GP bike........)
    • The GP tracks are great and yes there will be a new one,but locations,locations,locations,i raced these tracks a million times...give use some scenic areas.Three 5 mi. loops. Forrest hilly loop,night time bright city,jungle twisty loop.  Put a scenic road on the cover and you doubled your sales!
    • Level   5

No loops please.I dont wanna feel like im playing TrackMania LoL Its kinda hard picturing loops within the GP-license,but I whould love getting out on some twisty backroads IOM-style,and dont see why that whouldent make a great game.

Anyway even if im all for a more open license when it comes to MoToGP,and like the idear of legend riders/500ccs,and some scenic roads im not really so hot on the idear of loops in a MoToGP game,and will have to disagree,but keep the idears coming

• Level   5

How many years do you want to be limited to the same basic tracks.  I won't buy the game year after year for 1 new track.

• Level   5

and how did you like SBK G?                                                                                  

• Level   5

# 3  .  Try  Moto GP 07  and tell me you don't think the "extreme mode" isn't fun.Put some SBK physics and it would be super.        Moto gp should want a game that will attract new fans and a new generation to there sport.

• Level   5

Well im with you so far about the extreme mode,and SBK physics whould be super.To me that whould be the twisty backroads.I actually surgestet just about the same thing some time back on another site,and had my head bit off.

But even extreme mode from Climax dident have loops,and I guess I just dont feel loops belong in a MoToGP game.I whouldent mind some more tracks tho

• Level   5

Some people are so closed minded about things for sure..    " (I actually surgestet just about the same thing some time back on another site,and had my head bit off.)"                              When i say loop, i mean a Le Mans track  as compared to a point to point track that has an end.                              Hope there's more people interested than what i see here...  

• Level   5

Yes closed minded for sure.Apearently youre not allowed to say the words extreme,and MoToGP in the same sentence.All I wantet was some more tracks for my game?Is that so terrible???

But anyway im sorry I misunderstud,and toke youre word too litterally.I dont know why I thought you wantet loops LoL im all for more scenic tracks like the extreme tracks back from 07.Like you said the tracks whould be fine if they had a change of physics,and dropped the powersliding BS

• Level   5

Sounds like we are on the same page about this game.    Hopefully milestone has the license so Capcon doesn't make Moto GP 14/15.

• Level   5

I think maybe we are.If one imagines you toke the physics from SBK,and put on the extreme tracks(07)it be a very diffrent animal.Anyway dont anyone go thinking neither of us wants to go back to extreme racing from Climax.Really I much rather get back to racinggames of yonder like Riding Spirits,TT,and my all time favourit TT Superbikes,racing the open road.

GP from Climax,and extreme powersliding was a fun distraction for a while there,but doesent hold anything against the true nature of the beast.

PS.im positive CAPCOM doesent have anything to do with this years MoToGP.I believe I read of someone calling themselves PQUBE,or very close to that being the publisher.Whoever that is?