Freezing!!

• Level   1

I make it to traffic and go on my first case, I take a random call that comes over the radio and my game constantly freezes.  Anyone else having the game freeze on them?

• Level   3

Nope. My game runs smooth as silk. Do you have disc 1 installed?

• Level   1

Sure do, finally got it to play through on my third try.  We'll see if it happens again.  Thanks for the replies.

• Level   1

Just froze again as I was unlocking my first hidden car.  I wonder if it has something to do with the Beta dashboard?

• Level   1

I haven't even got past the intro video. Sometimes I don't get past the black loading screen after selecting a "new" game. Either my disc is defective or this game is garbage, either or wouldn't surprise me. Sigh, had the worst luck with new games lately.

• Level   1

Bummer man, I at least get a chance to play it.  Are you beta testing the new dash by chance?  Im trying to see if there is any correlation between the two.

• Level   1

I'm still trying to get through the 1st case! So far I haven't been able to play for more than 10 minutes w/o the game freezing. It has frozen 4 times now, it took me 3 tries just to get out of the alleyway! I love the game already but this is seriously ruining the immersion for me.

• Level   1

I'm on the new dashboard and the game froze so i installed it on my hard drive and now I can't even get the game to load up

• Level   5

I don't have the dash beta and it is freezing for me as well. I am also on the first traffic case. It has froze just about once every case, and the textures don't load properly.

• Level   2

I have the beta installed via internet download. I have the game now, after work in about 3 hrs I'll see if I have any problems with mine.

• Level   6

Im guessing a TU is going to be in the works very soon. Im having the freeze issue as well. The game is really great just needs a bit tweaking with the freeze issue

Cry baby

#LouiesBrownBear

• Level   1

I find it hard to call it great if i can't play it. Very disappointed right now. People are reporting frequent freezes on both platforms so its not just an xbox issue.

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem. I returned it, and got a new game, and that's not working either. This game keeps freezing.  All my other games are playing just fine. Anyone have the solution to this problem?

• Level   1

No solution yet, just replay it and hope for the best.  Sometimes it takes more than one retry I've found out.

• Level   2

I haven't had the freezing issue yet.  I don't have the dashboard beta and haven't installed to my harddrive if that helps.