Can you get any more weapons for your trunk?

• Level   3

I was wondering, as it asks you to select a weapon, and I've only got a shotgun, is it possible to get any more weapons without the Gamestop/HMV code for the "Chicago Piano?" And if not, was the Chicago Piano among the DLC that Rockstar/Team Bondi said they'd release on the marketplace later?

"...And if you stare into the Abyss long enough, the Abyss stares back into you," Freidrich Nietzsche
    • Level   3

ive been woundering the same thing.  I have been picking up alot of weps durring battles.. but the only one i seem to be able to use is the shotty.... it says use the L stick to change weps but nothing happens..

• Level   3

Yeah I havent been able to find how to get new guns, and can you use different pistols? If so I dont know how.

• Level   4

You get one pistol for the early cases then later you get a different pistol.  You're not told though and they all look the same.  As for the trunk, all i've ever found is a shotgun in there.  All the other guns you need to get from dropping perps and picking up their weapons.

Over 25 and want a great game community to join? Check out www.2old2play.com.
    • Level   4

TANK 2old2play

You get one pistol for the early cases then later you get a different pistol.  You're not told though and they all look the same.  As for the trunk, all i've ever found is a shotgun in there.  All the other guns you need to get from dropping perps and picking up their weapons.

On patrol you have a .38 revolver, then when you make detective you switch to a 1911 .45. All patrol cars, including your detective cars, have shotguns in the trunk and I've been told that if you have the gamestop code the Thompson appears in the trunk as well.

Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.