cold stream will never come to xb360

• Level   4

I understand that a company may have other projects to work on, some that may be making more money and that you have to use your resources according to what makes sense for your mission statement.

but lets be real if you dedicate resources to a project and anounce a project that is little more than a small add on and port and still have not delivered in over a year it's because your not going to release it and instead of step up and dissapoint your customers you just wait till it's not relevant anymore and let it die with a slow whisper.

so will cold stream ever ocme out, the math says not a chance.

whats really sad is that a supposed industry leader that loves it's community has once again shown that once your big little ppl dont matter, they say that want to give it for free and they have issue with charging console players, yet console owners say let us pay for what we want, if your community is dying to pay for a product that was going to be free and you still don't release it it's only because you never will.

Valve good job at becoming whats wrong with america, no accountability.

• Level   2

Your statement is false.

Cold Stream will come to the Xbox 360 after a few more things are fixed. Please remain patient, and understand that Valve is working on it and will ship a finished product, not a rushed incomplete product.

• Level   4

I read something the other day on this forum about Valve really missing a trick with L4D2 what with the zombie craze out at the moment, they could have done so much more ...

Console 3
    • Level   4

It's not that "it's never coming to Xbox" but it's more of the fact that they have given estimated dates since last year and none have been met. The bigger question is why does anybody still care about a DLC that features old maps from a game most L4D2 people own or have owned. Yes, there's 1 new map "cold stream" but it's not worth the hype and wait. Like Immortal said they could have been killing sales with the zombie craze, worked on a new engine and hit the game with Left 4 Dead 3 but people are still focused on a DLC. I love L4D series and I understand people still play, it's fun but I rather complain about no L4D3 than Cold Stream.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   2

I understand your point, but no-one should complain about anything. It's taking time to to fix things with the DLC, and L4D3 wouldn't be in development yet. Since they're porting all L4D1 maps to L4D2, I know there isn't a L4D3 or they wouldn't have ported anything over.

Plus Valve has already hinted that the next DLC will include a Campaign version of The Last Stand.

• Level   2

Trust me, I didn't mean complain literally lol but just saying I rather wait on L4D3 than a DLC for a old game. I highly doubt it'll bring back much traffic, maybe for a week or 2, tops. And yeah i know there isn't any word on a L4D3 and maybe there won't be one but they Definitely could make a killing working on that. New engine, new characters, maps, weapons, zombies, make a better story, I can only hope lol. Until then I have Dead Island. Again, I love L4D, it has so much potential but just seems to be wasted. Right now it's an Xbox exclusive and it could easily be one of the hottest exclusives ever!

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   4

I wish I had your faith in Valve, but didn't they announce DLC for Team Fortress? what happened there is what I belive will happen here, if cost outweigh profit and development or bug fixing can't be managed in a reasonable fashion, sometimes it's better to cut your losses and move on, besides developers often realease games and add ons that need updates in order to meet consumers demands and time lines, Valve could have easily brought this product to market unless it's so broken that fixes are most likey impossible, as anything time will tell, but I hold little hope of them fullfilling on there promise.

• Level   8

I could have sold my game copy 6 months ago.

I did not cause valve promised me the DLC for the summer.

This people make great games but are big liars too.

And i make laugh of those who are saying to be patient cause they are working on it: 1 years for 3 maps porting and a new one means that for the entire game they must work for a couple of decades.

• Level   1

Make that 4 ported maps & Cold Stream as Crash Course is also a part of the package & being that you get 4 ported maps also means new tactics w/ the new special infected

• Level   1

Nothing really new about it though, we all know how to handle jockeys, spitters and chargers. When and if they ever release the DLC it wouldn't bring much traffic anyway, the Friday updates are even stupid now. Still can't believe they let L4D go downhill like this, smh.

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   8

twitter.com

• Level   4

honestly if there still talking about early next year it being SUBMITED for VERIFICATION then it's not going to happen, two years for an update, ppl it only took a year to make part two, if somehow this finally comes out on xbox360 (which they didnt mention they only talked about PC) no one will care, that ship has sailed and it has hurt the franchise as a whole, they should have spent the last two years working on L4D 3.

Funny how every big developer out there can come out with a full game on a yearly basis yet Valve (who obviously is out classed in every way by other developers) pretends to be in the same ranks, get real, better watch out Valve, GameStop now has a online PC gaming site and at this rate your days are numbered.

• Level   8

They are talking of DLC which means xbox 360.

On pc the "new" campaigns came out months ago.

• Level   2

Once it's sent in for certification, it'll only take roughly two weeks after that to be released.

I'm sure it'll be released no later than March, most likely January-February.

• Level   4

With Valve time early next year probally means Dec, lol