cold stream will never come to xb360

• Level   4

I've been hearing the cold stream is pretty lame anyway and from the videos on youtube I'd have to agree, nothing really fantastic about it, surely not worth a two year wait, hope the ports are bug free otherwise I'll feel ripped off.

• Level   4

Don't get your hopes up. The twitter feed said they will submit it "early" next year, no actual month so they could easily hold off until the middle or end of year. As we all know, they have promised the DLC for quite some time now. I think someone said it in a post earlier but the amount of time it's taking they could have released another game. This much focus a DLC with ported maps and 1 new one is kind of silly. But when released it should be no bugs whatsoever lol.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   2

A campaign version of The Last Stand is a good bonus I never expected.

I'm sure the long wait we be worth it!

An absolutely spiffing bundle indeed!

The invention of the spade was truly groundbreaking.

• Level   4

where did you hear there was a campaign version of last stand, it's just a single map, plz post link.

• Level   3

=_)

EV1L EMP1RE

Ron Paul 2012

• Level   8

Yes they did the same with Team Fortress 2. They strung along an entire community for a year and a half. As someone else said they did never mention it after the year and a half. Never answered any questions about it and just let it fade away as if they never said they would release it. For those of you waiting on L4D3 check this out: Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, L4D2, Portal 2. They NEVER make it to three. So if I were you I wouldnt hold my breath. It took them over 10 years to develop TF2 ya know. If their track record shows anything, it shows that L4D3 is not gonna happen. Same with the add on's.

• Level   8

I actually refuse to buy Valve products anymore. I suggest some of you do the same. The way I see it is that if you dont like something then dont support it. Valve is a bunch of pocket protector wearing lazy as#es who answer to Gabe Newell whom which cannot get the da$m doughnuts out of his mouth long enough to delegate their operations in a timely or reasonable fashion. In other words Valve sucks.

• Level   8

Valve is one of the best software house out there.

Their games are simply great.

It's just they use valve time which is fairly different from world time.

• Level   1

I wouldn't go as far to say that Valve sucks; they just take forever to do stuff. Which can get irritating, but at least the games are really good in the long run.

• Level   8

No, im sorry they really do suck. Maybe you dont think so now but you will hate them in due time. The best companies are Rockstar and Capcom. They release things on the exact same date as they announced plus the titles are far better than some repetitive, no story zombie game (aka L4D2). GTA, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Street Fighter, Dead Rising, Resident Evil. The list goes on. Hit game after hit game. Valve has been making console games for over 4 years now. All the titles before mentioned have come out during this time. Valve has released 4 games since then. 4!!!!

• Level   8

It's a matter of taste dude.

To me saying gta is a good game (not great, only good) it sounds funny.

I hate rockstar and their stupid childish games.

So?

Street fighter? Are you serious? LOL

It's just a matter of taste: if i look at your game list i laugh.

But it's just a matter of taste.

• Level   1

Like he said, it's a matter of taste. I was never interested in any of the games you mentioned, I always preferred the L4D series because I could really get into it. It may not remain to be my #1 game, but it'll still be one of my favorites.

I don't see a good reason to hate the entire company. Again, they do take a long time, but usually it's worth the wait, in my opinion.

• Level   8

Taste I can understand. However I enjoyed L4D2 for about a year and since nobody play the add on's you were forced to play the same what 5 maps over and over. Its gets old even though I had a good run, only played verses, and rarely lost. I have witnessed Valve mess up and mess up again. I meam just to get a game started usually takes at least 20 minutes. Then when you actually would get a game going people would rage constantly which I dont understand. Some of the greatest moments were a come from behind win on the last map. Valve doesnt fix anything, they make false claims of DLC content which goes all the way back to 2007 with TF2 . Not just the past year with L4D2. Even when they do release DLC its always late from the date they set. Back to taste you guys go on playing the same maps and waiting for something new that will never come. I will go on playing a variety of games and enjoying them all. Why does no one seem to realize that Valve has left you all 4 dead.  

• Level   8

I am not defending "valve time".

I hate delays, i hate how slowly they work.

I sometimes feel insulted by the lack of informations.

I was just arguing about the fact that capcom and rockstar make better products which could be true for you but surely not for me.

• Level   8

^^ I agree with all 3 of you. I mean I was hardcore L4D2 for awhile. Got L4D1 after and played nonstop, got real good. But man it's just so outdated now. I honestly don't see how people still play the same maps over & over everyday still but that's where I agree with uait and epic, I guess itS just taste. I haven't played L4D since about August of last year until this past weekend and WOW! Old lol. The only fun thing about it was I forgot the controls so it was a lot of laughs from my *** ups. I then got out of my time machine and got back to the present and thought to myself, "wow that game needs a complete refresh!", my bud I was playin with said the same thing. I'm not holding my breathe for a L4D3, it's tons of great games coming for 2012 but I'll say it again, that's what they need, not an outdated DLC.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)