cold stream will never come to xb360

• Level   1

Yeah, I can definitely understand getting bored with the same maps. I probably will too eventually; especially since Xbox players get so much less than PC players. I would gladly welcome L4D3, if they added new maps or new features that weren't in the previous games.

As for Valve Time, I hate it too. I'm not sure what it is that makes it always happen, but they'd have a lot more happy customers if they tried to at least speed it up a bit. I like their games, but they get way too lazy on all the things they say they'll do.

• Level   1

I mean I think they did good with content for Xbox. They had The Passing, The Sacrifice and then all those mutations that were fun. I just think the game has run its course so maybe they are not as motivated lol. If they bring out Cold Stream, cooh, I won't buy it because I'm done with L4D unless a new game is released. They are about a year too late with the DLC. Someone said if before but yeah Valve is more for the PC gaming and this is another example. It's just tons more you can do on a pc. All the custom maps and mods, keeps it sort of fresh but I'm not shelling out that much cash just for L4D lol. Valve apparently does have an announcement this year that supposively has a "3" in it but that could be anything. They denied it's Half-Life 3 but there is no telling at this point.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   8

Wow really a three? Im surprised. I agree with about everything you said Cruzin. All I have been saying is that valve time this time around is a repeat of TF2 add on's. They are not coming. Even though I wouldnt buy it, it shows me personally why valve sucks. I wish I still had it but there is a pic floating around of a lady in a moo moo on her couch. The lady is smacking her keyboard for her computer from across the room with her cane. The sign behind her on her wall says "Valve home office". I love that pic.

• Level   4

Well Valve has once again been promoting cold stream so it looks like we might actually get some DLC this year (maybe) but uh oh whats this, Capcom has Resident Evil out in March, have you seen the versus gameplay video out on youtube, yikes! I fear that even tho I won't be playing a zombie that it'll be hard to play some outdated DLC when I can play a fresh zombie game, deathmatch-capture the leader-extraction-capture the flag type versus gameplay, come on whats to not be excited about, it has it's own version of boomer bile, you can meat shield a zombie, it has a cover mechanic, plus customize your appearance all from day one, Valve stop making console games,....you suck at it!!!!!

• Level   2

Remain patient as this DLC is due to be shipped sometime in FEBUARY.

The main reason for the delay is due to the size of the DLC ( 5/6 MAPS ) and major bug issues for each map.

They've taken a *** load of time over this but the long wait will be worth it.

So be cool and chill out just like me.

The invention of the spade was truly groundbreaking.

• Level   8

KRAZEDMADMAN

, Valve stop making console games,....you suck at it!!!!!

Said the man who has l4d as last game played of the list.

• Level   4

Never said the game wasn't fun, just that Valve should stay out of the console market cause they have no idea what there doing!

• Level   8

And still they make fun games?

I can't see why i would prefer them to stay out of console market.

I think their games are those i would miss the most if i would be a playstation3 user.

Go figure.

• Level   2

Upgrade to PC.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/interrobangin/

• Level   8

Playing with mouse and keyb is not an upgrade.

• Level   2

Ah, the folly of the uninitiated.

But do not worry, young one; you can bring your controller with you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/interrobangin/

• Level   8

Thanks for the "young": i am born in 1966.

Maybe i have played on pc with mouse and keyb when you were not able to say "mum".

"When a man with a pad meets a man with a mouse, the man with the pad is a dead man".

• Level   2

`i am born in 1966'

• Level   8

No Krazed id correct. They really should stay out of the console market. Glitchy games with bugs that never get fixed and no content while the PC gets it all. If that is what you like in a game company uait then you keep supporting them. Others are finally starting to see valve for what it is: A PC game company pretending its a console company.

• Level   8

Why hiding game list?