249/250 Gold Bricks + Harley Quinn's Motorcycle

• Level   3

I've purposely held off defeating Brainiac until as late as possible, as (SPOILERS) he's the teaser at the end of the story.  Pointless, I know, but still.  Anyway, I have 249 out of 250 Gold Bricks.  I've got all the Minikits, rescued all the citizens and scanned the map and can find no more gold icons.  Is defeating Brainiac a Gold Brick itself (he's also the only villain I have left to defeat)?  If not, where's the 250th Brick?

Also, I've done Lego City on FreePlay at least twice and I wasn't awarded Harley's bike.  Is that a PS3-only quirk?  If I put in the code for her bike, does that effect the percentage (I remember one of the Lego Star Wars', I used a cheatcode to do something and I then couldn't unlock it "properly", thus effecting my score).

• Level   3

looking at your achievements you got the extra brick.

-

harley quinns bike unlocks at 100% game completion as far as i remember,which is a bit pointless as you have nothing left to do with it.

• Level   3

I actually managed to find the final Brick around 20 minutes after I posted the question, but for some reason I couldn't tell anyone.

• Level   3

Do you know you can get the co-op achievement by just using a second controller.

It pops as soon as you start the level.