Uh-oh...white mithril bricks info?

• Level   4

So, like a methodical person, when I started the game I went and gathered all the white bricks on the map. ALL of them, as I played the story to completion. Now I'm going back and freeplaying for all the achievements, etc. and I am down to only having 4 white bricks but I need 32 to complete buying my last two unlocked mithril blacksmith objects. Egads! Not enough! I did see somewhere along my free play, a spot where a previously gained white brick was available to grab again (wtf?)..anybody know where those spots are? Or was that a fluke...

Timing IS everything.

• Level   4

Looking at your achievements you don`t have the one for collecting all mithril bricks,so you can`t have collected them all.

try this site for a guide to all 250.

www.videogamesblogger.com/.../lego-lord-of-the-rings-mithril-bricks-locations-guide.htm

• Level   4

Yes, I finally figured it out. Actually felt kinda silly asking the question, but my math wasn't adding up. My bad. Got 100% in the game, just a few little cheevos to figure out how to get for my perfect score. Thanks for answering tho!

Timing IS everything.