EA Need Competition

• Level   2

This is getting flat out ridiculous.

Server issues from day 1

5 Madden Moments with the rest surely to cost us $$$

The passing game just keeps getting more ridiculous if you ask me.

If i'm playing Andre Johnson...shouldn't I have to adjust my defense to account for him? Star players rarely make plays in games that star players should be making. Andre Johnson's "leg up" shouldn't be the fact that he catches the ball more frequently than others when it's thrown to him...it should be the fact that if you play him one on one on the outside, the CPU will recognize it and take advantage.

The same tired commentary from the years past...except for the fact that half of the players names aren't said...rather...just their numbers. And an increased number of flat out broken commentary...fumble returns for TD commentated as "one of the best RB's in the league"...the same pregame hilights.

No weekly wrap up...

I'm interested to hear from others as to what they think EA threw in this game, knowing it was an issue...yet chose not to correct it because they have no market competition. Do i still enjoy the game? Yes..because I love football...but imagine what a game would be like if the issues people bring up on here were actually taken to heart and fixed. I'M TIRED OF BUYING THE SAME GAME YEAR AFTER YEAR BECAUSE EA WON'T STEP UP THEIR GAME...THIS IS OFFICIALLY IT FOR ME.

GARBAGE EA!!!

• Level   4

Yeah, its crazy. I play with the Titans a lot and whenever I get a big run with Chris Johnson Collinsworth says " Chris Johnson keeps OFFENSIVE coordinators up all night trying to figure out how to stop him" Offensive? lol They're always saying the wrong names of players as well.

• Level   2

The more I play this game, the more flaws I see each time.  This game is embarrassing borderlines garbage.  I was playing in the SuperBowl with the Dolphins going against the Chicago Bears; the game started out with the commentator stating welcome to Chicago, when the game was actually in the Colts' new dome stadium.    This game has DOZENS of issues.  I wonder if EA even tested his game before its release.  

I can't wait when EA's contract runs out -- and competition is brought back to the NFL football arena like the 90s. For 3 years, I refused to buy Madden because I was tired of the trash, and I regret buying this year's installment.  Wanting to play with NFL teams really enticed me to buy this game, but I will not buy another Madden game ever.      

I'll wait for other companies to build and produce a football game, because EA hasn't done anything to the Madden franchise to bring it where it needs to be like EA's FIFA, Sony's The Show, and 2K's NBA franchise.

• Level   6

But you purchased the game......Why do people always fall for the hype?   People actually SAID this is the year for madden....PFFT!    I Couldnt wait til the game came out to read all the complaints about the SAME stuff.....If people keep falling for it, then Ea will keep making it..  sry guys, I was one of you at one time.

• Level   9

Bunionz

But you purchased the game......Why do people always fall for the hype?   People actually SAID this is the year for madden....PFFT!    I Couldnt wait til the game came out to read all the complaints about the SAME stuff.....If people keep falling for it, then Ea will keep making it..  sry guys, I was one of you at one time.

I'm with you 100%.

If the MaddenSheep keep buying the same old crap year after year. EA will continue to put out basically the same game over and over again.

I read somewhere that EA was proud over the fact that the football is smaller this year. Really. REALLY?!

I used to love the madden franchise but I can wait until their NFL licence expires 2013 and hope that 2K or somebody else comes in and saves us from this garbage.

• Level   2

Lmao at you'll crying about things that will be fixed next update. The game itself is great and my superstars play like superstars, stop looking for the smallest reason to suck off 2k, because 2k has been a broken developer for years

<Mod Removed...Keep it clean>
    • Level   6

TWISTEDM1NDZ

Lmao at you'll crying about things that will be fixed next update. The game itself is great and my superstars play like superstars, stop looking for the smallest reason to suck off 2k, because 2k has been a broken developer for years

they would be 2 different games...madden -arcade,, 2k-simulation...   But i give it to you....madden is same ole madden , but why are the  other 2k sports titles preferred over their junk?  If 2k didnt have to worry about a license to make a great nfl game, do you think madden would last as long as it did?   I dont think so son... sales would be cut in half for sure..   O remember the GANG TACKLING NEW FEATURE IT BOASTED?  WELL let me throw some knowledge at you, Gang tackling was in madden 08.. broken franchise etc  (how many years do you have to play wit same team?  FOREVER....no firings / hirings..   .. I wont even tickle the presentation argument....

• Level   3

Its what it is ..a arcade football game.  Dont get hung up on ratings or player roles..since we know they mean nothing. Been playing Franchise and the 3rd string QBs light me up while "Stars" do little. They have had the same issues for years and it will never change. Its an ok game if you just want to play a football game, but if you want simulation and players playing to their real world attributes...aint gonna happen with Madden.

• Level   2

I hear ya...like i said...I just love football...and for some reason keep thinking things will change. I'm done with that though...i'll just have to stick with FPS games...at least they have some lasting value.

• Level   5

2k cant make an NFL game. Madden has all the rights for NFL. I don't know for how much longer

Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer are called hardware; those program instructions that you can only curse at are called software

• Level   5

I just look it up and it say it ends this year. But then again that all may change here. You know EA is not going to give up NFL without a fight

Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer are called hardware; those program instructions that you can only curse at are called software

• Level   4

Has anyone ever played a 2K game ONLINE???? Try the new MLB or NBA.  It is impossible to play.  As much as I hate EA, I'll stick with 'em.