Help with base stealing

• Level   5

Can anyone help me?  I just can't figure out how to make it work.  The runner either doesn't go or goes so late that my 11 year old daughter could throw him out.  Thanks.

MAJ B SAYS FLY ARMY!!!

• Level   5

Nobody knows?  The manual says to hold LT or LB and the runner never goes.  I have Austin Jackson with 98 speed and I can't get him to steal, it's frustrating.

MAJ B SAYS FLY ARMY!!!

• Level   4

It seems as though some people on here have it down to a science, but I think so far I've got around 3 SB. Those were totally a fluke. Seems unless you really hold the LB the batter will return to base quickly as soon as the pitcher throws home.

• Level   2

For stealing bases..

When you have a man of first. You can take a total of a 4 step lead after the initial step that it automatically gives you. If you hit your LT(Left  Trigger) he will take a step.. and again take a step if you hit LT again. Up to 4 times. Most of the time a 4 step lead is just a given that you are going to attempt the steal or hit and run. I dont like to use 4 steps.. I like 2-3 step lead(not counting the initial step it gives you)  Before the pitcher starts his wind-up.. after you have taken however many step lead you want.. Press and hold the LT.. After about 1.5 seconds or so.. you will feel your controller slightly rumble(That is telling you, your runner is prompted to steal) As soon as the pitcher starts his wind-up, release the left trigger(This is kinda like the starting line on a drag race.. The second you see green .. SLAM THE GAS!) The release of the trigger is going to put the runner in motion on the steal, or hit and run. This is literally about figuring out the timing of the pitcher and having an extremely  good reaction time. It will take practice.   Also remember that the LB(Left Bumper) Is what you use to advance more then 1 runner a base.. If you have runner on 1st and 2nd and want to do a dual Hit and Run or Steal.. you can use LB and do the same exact thing.. only it will make both of them run rather then just one.

• Level   5

Ahh, okay.  The instructions just say to hold it down, no mention that releasing it sends the runner.  Much appreciated!

MAJ B SAYS FLY ARMY!!!

• Level   2

Not a problem! If your interested in leagues. And your a legit player. Get ahold of me on Xbox live. We got a 16man thats in need of 5 more teams or so.

• Level   5

I'd love to, but I just can't dedicate the time to play regularly in a league.  Thanks for the invite.

MAJ B SAYS FLY ARMY!!!

• Level   4

If you  want  steals....use the batters eye....take  your lead and release when the cirlce disappears.  it gives you a jump  on the  steal attempt with some  of the pitchers.