What the freak!!!! :(

• Level   7

When I go to do the MLB season today it freezes the game when it loading the game! But it doesn't freez the xbox I am able to go to the dashboard, so I got a new disc deleted the save and still dose the same thing.... so I gave up and started to work on my MLB guy.... well the the heck everytime I get the eta bar full and got the achievo the damn game freez every single time! what the heck is this crap? why is it doing this?

• Level   1

I got the same thing today.  My MLB season today franchise freezes at the load screen.  I can't play My Player mode because that freezes too.  Someone at 2K needs to get off their @@@ and fix this stuff already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Level   7

If you have installed on the hardrive remove it! it fixed my freezes on my player mode at lest! but still freez on MLB season today!

• Level   4

I went through and deleted my MLB Today season. I got some message saying "refreshing rosters" or something like that twice. I decided I wanted to play it and the only way to do this was delete my season file and begin new (which meant getting the actual records up unril yesterday when this happened). After I started a new season and got rid of the corrupted file no more problems.

• Level   1

Same problem here... What's going on 2K???

• Level   5

Dr Mono

Same problem here... What's going on 2K???

lol you honestly think you're gonna get an answer  from 2K here on the xbox forums? if ya want an answer from 2K then ya go to the  2K forums DUH!!! lol some people i tell ya *Walks Away Laughing*