Weapon loadout/equip help

• Level   5

Hello

I am very confused about the weapon bench...

When I open the bench you have 2 slots at the top and 3 slots at the bottom. So far in the game (I am 4 hours in) Ive found several weapons and addons/upgrades. But How do I equip my new weapons? I highlight them and click on swap. But nothing happens etc

Are the bottom 3 slots showing whats currently equipped? 

How do I equip new weapons?

And when I press and hold my Right bumper and I get the action wheel... No weapons that I have show up. So I am stuck with the default weapons you got at the start of the game

Any help will be nice

Thank you

• Level   5

If you click on the empty slots, you should be prompted to choose a weapon to equip on the right side (where it will currently say 0/3 or something like that, move your thumbstick to the right to bring up your available weapons).  Each slot represents the type of weapon, like one slot will be for snipers. Your sniper won't equip automatically so when you're at the weapon bench you need to open the slot and select it.

What noise will you make when you hit the ground? You think you'll hear it before you die?

• Level   3

T3ddy B4gW3LL

And when I press and hold my Right bumper and I get the action wheel... No weapons that I have show up. So I am stuck with the default weapons you got at the start of the game

This makes it sound like you don't know how to change weapon in game?  If so, hold down left bumper and that gives you the option to change between weapons that you can switch to depending on what/how many you have selected on the weapon bench.