ammo

• Level   6

if u had to pick 1 ammo type what would it be? warp,cryo, incendiary, armor piercing, shredding, disruptor

• Level   8

Cryo ammo, it weakens armor, makes enemies move slower and take more damage when chilled, or it can completely freeze a enemy and make them take more damage, which stops them from attacking you.

Second ammo of choice would be disruptor ammo as that ammo can stun enemies and synthetics and take down shields and barriers faster.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   8

Don't know if I am the only one... But I honestly don't use any ammo powers.

1. even when I did have a skill point into it I would always forget to activate it.

2. I know it gives some good damage increase and other benefits but I have never been in a situation where I needed more of an edge than the skills  an infiltrator already give me.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   5

I lean towards using Incendiary. I like that it burns up armor and there are times when I can lay out a three round burst and then duck down and let them burn. There is always chance the target will panic and stopp shooting at me to put out the flames on their body.

• Level   9

It's a coin toss between Incediary and Disruptor.

I use Disruptor against enemies with shields and barriers.  Incendiary against everything else.

• Level   9

Dre G Writer

Cryo ammo, it weakens armor, makes enemies move slower and take more damage when chilled, or it can completely freeze a enemy and make them take more damage, which stops them from attacking you.

Second ammo of choice would be disruptor ammo as that ammo can stun enemies and synthetics and take down shields and barriers faster.

Yup this is easily the best ammo and even the best power at times.  I have a character that will freeze most enemies with one shot, then if anyone shoots at all the enemy explodes. It really doesnt get any better than that.   I cant wait to get my Quarian Engineer. That thing was epic in the co-op demo.   Freeze followed by fire = instant explosion.  Even enemies with full shields or barriers will slow down with cryo. 

• Level   5

Haha, my Soldier has the best of both worlds. Squad Cryo Ammo and maxed Incendiary for myself. It's a cake walk.

If I had to pick one, I'd go Cryo.

I just want to play on my pan pipes...

• Level   8

CAMAROBOY69

Dre G Writer

Yup this is easily the best ammo and even the best power at times.  I have a character that will freeze most enemies with one shot, then if anyone shoots at all the enemy explodes. It really doesnt get any better than that.   I cant wait to get my Quarian Engineer. That thing was epic in the co-op demo.   Freeze followed by fire = instant explosion.  Even enemies with full shields or barriers will slow down with cryo. 

Oh dude, I know what you mean, I didn't even bother using the engineer until I got the quarian on the demo and gotten her to level 20. I had a perk that made fire do twice the damage if the target was frozen or chilled. It RAPED the battle field. All you hear is hella glass breaking the entire game.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   5

Cryo ammo III from an assault rifle is excellent. Now if assault rifles were, themselves, excellent (there are exceptions) we would have a truly winning combo.

• Level   5

My maxed out Avenger (Damage Up, Magazine Size Up) is pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. 

monosocratic

Cryo ammo III from an assault rifle is excellent. Now if assault rifles were, themselves, excellent (there are exceptions) we would have a truly winning combo.

I just want to play on my pan pipes...