ME 3 secret MP char leaked

• Level  

http://sticktwiddlers.com/2012/03/12/mass-effect-3-secret-multiplayer-characters-leaked/

The image claims that these characters were discovered after downloading a Test DLC on the Developer server which unlocked everything.

Seen in the image are the currently unavailable Batarian and Geth races as well as a Krogan Battlemaster and Asari Justicar class.

While these are yet to be confirmed by Bioware, it would seem likely that these characters are classes are those to be unlocked via the random DLC packs included in the Mass Effect 3 figurines that were announced earlier this year.

The DLC included with these figurines was said to include “a code that can be redeemed for a downloadable content pack for Mass Effect 3 multi-player. It is slightly randomized during the registration and could include powerful new weapons and new characters. The pack could also include character boosters, weapon modifications, and weapon upgrades to make your multi-player squad stronger.”

We’ll just have to wait from confirmation from Bioware as to the legitimacy of this image.

• Level  

Nice! Just need a official statement from Bioware.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   5

I haveĀ“nt even tried Multiplayer yet,is it fun?

Is there going to be any SP dlcs in the near future?Ive dowloaded from ashes.

• Level   5

Yes, they said there will be single player DLC's as well. As for the co-op, it is fun and addictive if your playing with friends. I'm not too sure how it would be playing with randoms with no mic's since it is a bit reptative but it's definitely not bad. You should definitely give it a go.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   9

It'd be a shame if the only way that we could play as one of these excellent characters, especially The Geth, is to buy a toy action figure...:-)

• Level   5

I'd buy a geth action figure!

Δ Xbox Ambassador Δ

R.I.P. Razor 54

Krimzen Sabers Defiance US server

Krimzen Impalers (GTA V)

Chef de Cuisine