Mass Effect 3 multiplayer event with free items!

• Level   8

I have been a little but. Its really not all that good though.

• Level   8

Law212
    EA Bioware needs to step up their game or i wont be buying any more of their products.

I think I found your problem there.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   9

Question: Do the million brutes need to be killed on silver or higher difficulty? Or does bronze count towards the goal as well?

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   9

From what I read they can be killed on any difficulty. I've been burning bronze matches to help out, lots of fun. Silver and higher is not fun with Reapers. I suspect they made this Reaper specific because people were avoiding them the most, understandably.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   9

UnyoBro

From what I read they can be killed on any difficulty. I've been burning bronze matches to help out, lots of fun. Silver and higher is not fun with Reapers. I suspect they made this Reaper specific because people were avoiding them the most, understandably.

The Banshees in Silver or Gold are way overpowered. Wouldn't be a problem if they were balanced out.

Steam: Static-Jak

PSN: Static-Jakz

• Level   9

Banshees on insane are way overpowered too. If they didn't have the instajib attack then they would be more balanced. And it's not like they just knock you down in the MP, they kill you outright. No other boss level creature in the MP does that.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   9

What bothers me the most is the lag when they grab you. Unless it's supposed to pull you back a foot or two? I've been caught running away way too many times.

I played a game earlier with a dude who kept doing that rush move right at Banshees. Guess what? He died.

• Level   8

UnyoBro

What bothers me the most is the lag when they grab you. Unless it's supposed to pull you back a foot or two? I've been caught running away way too many times.

I played a game earlier with a dude who kept doing that rush move right at Banshees. Guess what? He died.

Aye, I've been grabbed from a foot or two on the way past before. It could simply be a minor animation glitch where the grab animation is activated but doesn't take effect for a split second, resulting in your character continuing to move. Or, maybe the Banshee is doing some sort of Biotic grab :D

-----------

I assume you mean a Biotic Charge? Biotic Charging is a decent tactic to finish off a Banshee, but you've got to roll out backwards as soon as you impact to avoid the grab, or hit her when she's in the middle of a scream.  Again, death by Biotic Charge is a case of Vanguards not quite grasping how to correctly use the power.

• Level   8

The people I've encountered just run around using it over and over until they get knocked down in a bad spot, forcing other people to rescue them. The guy fighting the banshee wasn't waiting for any help, he just went after it like he was trying to make sure only he got points for killing it.

• Level   5

I think I've personally downed a hundred brutes for the community goal. That silver challenge was brutal though. I think they threw about a dozen Banshees at us. I wonder if the goal will actually be hit, with all the people who sit in Silver/Gold lobbies as Quarian Infiltrators only playing against the Geth.

• Level   5

Static Jak

UnyoBro

The Banshees in Silver or Gold are way overpowered. Wouldn't be a problem if they were balanced out.

They are fine they way they are, it wouldn't be a challenge if they are nerfed or so called "balanced out".

Once the barriers are striped, incinerate, warp+throw. any other combos that cause a  biotic destruction will make light work of armor.

• Level   9

UnyoBro

@MODS- I'm aware that this could be moved to the Mass Effect forum. Please don't do that though. The entire point of posting this here is so the general population knows about it, not everyone checks the game specific forums. This event needs the community to work together, it's very helpful if more people know about it. Thanks.

I guess this wasn't very clear. The purpose of this thread was to make the general community aware, not the just the die hard Mass Effect fans who check game specific forums. The mods here are a joke. This is what happens when you take someone with a low level of intelligence and give him what he believes is authority.

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   9

Well at least they left it up for a couple days. Oddly enough the first post got rated down at least twice once it got moved here. What an awesome community we got going here, all I did was post this in the general section to help out.

• Level   9

Don't judge the whole community by the one or two who rate your post down just because you beat them to the punch UnyoBro, it's just sour grapes from the many times that you've exposed them with their pants around their ankles and it's just another avenue for them to vent out their little pouting episode, take the one stars as a compliment, when YOU post, THEY read...:-)

• Level   8

Sword StyIe
    I guess this wasn't very clear. The purpose of this thread was to make the general community aware, not the just the die hard Mass Effect fans who check game specific forums. The mods here are a joke. This is what happens when you take someone with a low level of intelligence and give him what he believes is authority.

It's pretty self-explanatory. If someone reports a post to be moved to the respective forum or a moderator deems it necessary to move it, since after all this thread is about a Mass Effect 3 specific event and nothing else, then yes obviously that request will be fulfilled.

I don't really see how lashing out, saying they're a joke just because they moved this thread to the forum that in all intents and purposes should be in regardless of the goal of exposure, solves anything.

Just my .02, take it or leave it.

If people were interested in this event then they're going to find information on it regardless of where it's at.

Sure I think extra exposure that could be gained from the general discussion forum could've been nice, don't get me wrong I appreciate Unyo for doing so at first. But people already take the time to sign in and go to their respective forums anyways, so if they want to know all about Mass Effect 3 and in particular this event, then they can easily take the time to navigate to this forum if they wanted to as it's not as if this forum is hidden; it's public.