Idiots in Multiplayer

• Level   4

its just quick way ! but if u wana get 70k the hard way thats all good! just thought for those who arent a CoD clan member its a good way to help out!

• Level   4

who cares u doing it the hard way lol play more lil GS

• Level   4

good 4 u

• Level   7

Are your responses supposed to be like the Mass Efffect 3 ending?  Pick A, B, or C?

• Level   9

Silver mode is the most annoying thing ever.

I thought Bronze was bad at times but Silver is a whole new level.

Was playing on "mission control place" (Firebase White I think) today and it was super frustrating.  Half the Geth army spawned right behind me because my team mates were all lone wolfing in different areas of the map whilst I was trying to hold on to the 'best' spot on the map (the area where you spawn that gives you overwatch on three routes).

We all died on Wave 4.

Then there was another game on BRONE where two guys were on the other side of the map...on Wave 11!  Guess what happens?  They get downed with 10 seconds on the clock and only two people get out.

• Level   5

Had a game yesterday, where one member (similar to the previous poster's name but with a J instead of VIII at the end) just stood there in a little alcove for the entire match.  As soon as we were back into lobby - 3 kicks immediately appeared in his box.

• Level   5

It's pretty bad if you're in a team that can't finish Bronze. One of the hugest issues in playing in random matchmade game is that your team is usually separated between those that aren't really good to begin with and those that care so much about score that they have really poor attitudes when some one "takes their kill." Not enough people that just want it to be successful. No joke, I had to plug in my mic and tell this one guy to stop *** because he was upset that people were killing his targets, calling them all shorts of names and screaming profane words at them.

|

Even down to bronze, it's easy to upset them. For me, especially running around with a level 17 Asari Adept so I play very aggressively. Because of this, the guy with the sniper rifle and a second place score to mine up and quit. It's hard to tell them that the score is as pointless to the game as the current ending.

Engineers in Mass Effect are like wizards out on the battlefield. 

• Level   9

Sora Ai

It's pretty bad if you're in a team that can't finish Bronze. One of the hugest issues in playing in random matchmade game is that your team is usually separated between those that aren't really good to begin with and those that care so much about score that they have really poor attitudes when some one "takes their kill." Not enough people that just want it to be successful. No joke, I had to plug in my mic and tell this one guy to stop *** because he was upset that people were killing his targets, calling them all shorts of names and screaming profane words at them.

|

Even down to bronze, it's easy to upset them. For me, especially running around with a level 17 Asari Adept so I play very aggressively. Because of this, the guy with the sniper rifle and a second place score to mine up and quit. It's hard to tell them that the score is as pointless to the game as the current ending.

I ask myself the same thing when I'm on a team who fails Wave 10 on Bronze.

"How did this happen?"

I mean, Bronze is a doddle.  Getting a few unlucky downs is acceptable, but how the hell do you fail the mission on the last big wave?  I just don't get it.  I'm no where near the top players on a mission, I'm usually 4th but I stick close to the group and do what needs doing.

To be honest, I think Bronze has too many try-hards.  Because the mode is easier than Silver/Gold people think they can do what they like.  Which to a degree they can.  But that shouldn't mean literally going off on your owne because you havve a maxed out Geth shotgun and think you're 1337 and don't need anyone else.

• Level   5

Praetorian VIII

To be honest, I think Bronze has too many try-hards.  Because the mode is easier than Silver/Gold people think they can do what they like.  Which to a degree they can.  But that shouldn't mean literally going off on your owne because you havve a maxed out Geth shotgun and think you're 1337 and don't need anyone else.

I don't mean to sound racist but that seems to be the way most Krogan play, from my experience.

• Level   5

lol that or everyone with an Mantis X or Black Widow.

• Level   9

Sora Ai

lol that or everyone with an Mantis X or Black Widow.

It's all about the M-98 Widow!

But seriously, I've never seen a Black Widow in MP and I always check what weapons everyone is using.  You don't need more than one guy with a Widow for example.

• Level   5

Oh yeah, Widow, that's what I meant. Interesting note, I've yet to find a Widow, but I got a Black Window collecting dust from a spectre pact I got. Not really big on snipers ever since pistols and assault rifles got scopes. Plus the weight issue. I saw on guy running around with a Paladin which made me instant jealous.

• Level   9

Sora Ai

Oh yeah, Widow, that's what I meant. Interesting note, I've yet to find a Widow, but I got a Black Window collecting dust from a spectre pact I got. Not really big on snipers ever since pistols and assault rifles got scopes. Plus the weight issue. I saw on guy running around with a Paladin which made me instant jealous.

I haven't had much luck with pistols in any pack.  I still only have a Predator III and a Phalanax II.  Or SMGs for that matter (Shuriken VII, Tempest I).

• Level   5

I've been really hoping to unlock more stuff for Asari adept so I can change her skin color but... meh, after unlocking, just no luck. Same with getting a Quarian engineer.

• Level   5

last night just for the hell of it i tried turian soldier with just marksman.  that. plus any freaking weapon u want equals a really good time.

You can't make the same mistake twice.  The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake.  It's a choice.