when do we get the operation pack?

• Level   8

just curious, i haven't done an operation where you get a special pack before this one.

• Level   8

Tuesday, as always.

Best Game of All Time: Donkey Kong Country

• Level   8

I got a Pack this morning. That wasn't the most recent one? I never got the Pack for Promoting at least Two Characters, maybe it was for that one?

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   9

LostKauz

I got a Pack this morning. That wasn't the most recent one? I never got the Pack for Promoting at least Two Characters, maybe it was for that one?

The one we get tomorrow is supposed to have at least one DLC character in it.  So if you only got weapons, then you're being refunded for lats weeks event or something.

• Level   5

Yeah i just my commendation pack for operation raptor. Glad they are still giving those out to the people that completed the operation.

It's 2 Minutes To Midnight. Do you know where your kids are at?
    • Level   8

Tuesday, 5pm PST (Weds 1am UK) is when we should get the Resurgence packs (with added Raptor Victory pack goodness).

• Level   5

They should be called reinforcement packs.

Having a wonderful time. Wish I was here.
    • Level   5

TopFire

Yeah i just my commendation pack for operation raptor. Glad they are still giving those out to the people that completed the operation.

I finally got mine yesterday. It had an N7 Shotgun in it.   I forgot the name of it (Crusader??) but the shotgun shoots 1 bullet that can penetrate most objects.   You have to be very accurate with it. Kinda like a sniper gun or a spear gun.   No spread at all. Just 1 marble size bullet. 

• Level   9

CAMAROBOY69

TopFire

I finally got mine yesterday. It had an N7 Shotgun in it.   I forgot the name of it (Crusader??) but the shotgun shoots 1 bullet that can penetrate most objects.   You have to be very accurate with it. Kinda like a sniper gun or a spear gun.   No spread at all. Just 1 marble size bullet. 

Crusader?

What you said after sounds like the Claymore but that isn't an N7 weapon.

• Level   7

Praetorian VIII

CAMAROBOY69

TopFire

Crusader?

What you said after sounds like the Claymore but that isn't an N7 weapon.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/N7_Crusader

• Level   9

There are those who've said that they've unlocked all of the new characters this past weekend, what's gonna be in their reinforcement packs then?  It's been touted that these packs are guaranteed to contain atleast one of the new characters, but what if you all ready have them all?...:-)

• Level   5

Can you get them all? I tried and tried, but got at least two Battarian Soldiers. Yeah, two of the fricken same ones, and it's not even the gooder one, like the Batarian Sentinel.  After which, I've gotten nothing but weapons and rare items, Kishock Harpoon Gun, Striker Assault Rifle and the Geth SMG. No new characters ever since. Spent like 500,000 credits for nothing, I only use the Geth SMG out of the other weapons.

-

Still Missing the Geths and a Batarian Sentinel. I sure hope I get one of them though.

-

Stupid system, why the hell do I need another Batarian Soldier for? Talk about a waste of credits.

None are so deaf as those who will not hear.

• Level   9

I didn't think that it was possible to get two of the same character, sure it's not "Character Training"?...:-)

• Level   4

i have all guns , just waiting on 1 krogan battlemaster to complete all my stuff fingers crossed x

• Level   5

Yeah, neither did I. Nope, not character training. I was really pee'd off.

None are so deaf as those who will not hear.